Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    @ OP : Umad breh? Cause you seem mad

Fail troll is fail troll.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    as for your pvp bitching.. dude, keep your fucking pvp out of my pve game. the next time they do something retarded and nerf pennance because of a fucking pvp issue and turn discs into bubble bots i'm going to find you and beat your fucking ass.

Really. Pm me. I'll kick it. and i'm 30...

now that thats out of the way, my kid plays, he isn't running dungeons, or raiding, he's fucking around with the game between schoolwork and sports. oh and he'll be ten.

at least I know where the fucker is =)
    How long did you spend cooking? Cause if obvious troll isn't well fed off this post alone I don't know what will help his appetite. Secondly, threatening people via the internet is just dumb. As macho as you may think you are, you have absolutely no idea what a person is capable of.

PvP is balanced around arenas, basically a classes ability to duel another. Sounds like you're still living in the past... If you want to be successful in PvP:
    -Play alot.
    -Play with the same people/group/team alot.
    -Keep a cool head?

P.S. I highly doubt it's 12 year old getting upset on the forums... Probably adults between 18-35 fail raging becuz someone good focused them in a bg for ez kills. Seriously what 12 year olds do you guys know that hang out reading forums?!

OP is clearly a hunter.
    Bleh

I gave up when you admitted you whine and cry nerf

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    your spelling is atrocious, and of course you leave out the OP class you play you stupid little druid you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

10+ Year Old Account
    wall of text
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP has no clue what he is talking about.

In the event the op is for cereal i implore you to make a paladin, level it to 85 and then tell me the same thing you just put on here. While your at it examine world of logs and read the paladin forums. Kk thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillator View Post
    I always pity ppl who think that ret palas have ever been any good, (except 3.0) for anything, escpecially pvp, srsly if u ever got killed by a ret with about the same gear that u have, u need to classchange or something.
    As far as i remember ret pallies where pritty good in pvp

Fact is most if not all of them wouldn't have the balls to even set a meet spot. Born and raised on the south side of Chicago, i'm pretty sure I could handle whatever some internet tard wanted to bring to a meeting.
    E-thug trying to criticize other e-thugs. Always makes me giggle.

OT: Obvious troll post is obvious. Hell, if you REALLY wanted to troll, you could have at least made it seem like you had ANY idea of what you were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillator View Post
    I always pity ppl who think that ret palas have ever been any good, (except 3.0) for anything, escpecially pvp, srsly if u ever got killed by a ret with about the same gear that u have, u need to classchange or something.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcSdNWXOM24

Enjoy the show.

responding to a post made by someone crying. you took that very much out of context.

have a good day.
    Responding to a post made about an e-thug saying he could beat anyone man enough to 'meet up'. Out of context or not, it doesn't change the fact that you said what you did.

And I am having a good day, thank you.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    look man, I really, really don't give a fuck about your "troll" comments or epeen whatever holy you are shit you say.

Honestly, the op is a fucktard. one of many here, probably including me. The problem is that they and I can say whatever, and piss people off in the name of sucking in the stupid.

Fact is most if not all of them wouldn't have the balls to even set a meet spot. Born and raised on the south side of Chicago, i'm pretty sure I could handle whatever some internet tard wanted to bring to a meeting.
    we'd probably end up having a beer.

Oh, and he's crying about pvp ... they swing that shit all over the table, omfg nerf rogues, stunlocked pew pew pew. omg rets stunned and two shot.. omfg a warlock feared me... a priest is unkillable...

if you haven't figured it fucking out yet, they swing that shit around so you keep playing / lvl another toon you dumbfucks ... really ...
    Yeah, the only problem is that Blizz doesn't base their nerfs/buffs off anything that is posted here. QQ is QQ-pointless and unless they are doing it on the official forums with frequency Blizz isn't going to take much notice.

...And you probably will never get a 'meet spot' from anyone here because, you know, its a game...and people are too busy laughing at you nerd raging to throw on their MMA gloves and reenact the opening scene of West Side Story. The second they close their browser window you...don't...exist.

BTW, I was raised by wolves in the Afghan desert and had to sustain myself on the corpses of dead russian soldiers and drink from the condensation of rusted tanks. See how the internetz works? I am soooo much more badass than anything out of S.Chicago/Ainsworth.

Deleted
    i hear your pain, hopefuly by the time its dumbed down too much, blizz will have released the new mmo and maybe they kids will play wow and more seriouse gamers can move to the new mmo

Deleted
    What the HELL is the points of this thread?!

Longest Pointless QQ Thread EVAR!
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Challengethis View Post
    Priest: I hear discipline is messed up, couldn't comment on that though. They look fine though I wouldn't roll one either, for the same reason I wouldn't roll an elemental. I'm sure they must be one of the funnest healers to have after/before the druid though. They seem to be more ''complete'' that other healers in that regard.
    What's your point?! It makes no sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    This has gone on for way too long.

Report button is your friend!