Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    lol this dude litteraly copy pasted characteristics of engineer from WARHAMMER ONLINE

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    lol this dude litteraly copy pasted characteristics of engineer from WARHAMMER ONLINE
    Actually, no. While I'm aware of the game I've never played it let alone looked into it.
    Knowledge is a blue item. Rare. You've gotta work for it.

We have the engineering profession already, so the idea of it developed into a class is adding nothing "cool", nor is it even a new idea with a "Tinker" hero class having been suggested already.
    I really do not get what it is with hero class ideas, when if anything that was one of the biggest mistakes blizzard made.
    There is nothing heroic about a class which skips the fundamental learning curve presented by levelling and having to work out how to do your job with only a fraction of the toolset and sub-par gear.
    It became a shortcut to get another max level character, nothing more and that is very anti-climactic, and very un-heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Steampunk, I obviously approve!

If they ever release another hero class, I hope it's a healing class with no dps spec.

Yes... I know how ridiculous that sounds. But look at Deathknights. Everyone was so sure every DK would want to try tanking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by machado View Post
    Actually, no. While I'm aware of the game I've never played it let alone looked into it.
    Actually, you are wrong since you have never played this game. It almost the sameexact copy of engineer from warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    Yes... I know how ridiculous that sounds. But look at Deathknights. Everyone was so sure every DK would want to try tanking.
    What is it with you people? Why do you think it is right for to to speak for everybody? I mean

Everyone was so sure every DK would want to try tanking.
    Really? "Everyone" was so sure about that? It's more likely that everyone who gave it a bit of a thought would have known that not every DK was going to tank.

Also, who would play a class that doesn't have a dps specc? In the end, that would increase the healer count by way less than having a class with 1 healing, 1 dps and 1 whatever specc, just because most people wouldn't want to level something that can't kill any questmobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    Actually, you are wrong since you have never played this game. It almost the sameexact copy of engineer from warhammer.
    I think you misunderstood. Any similarity is coincidence.
    Knowledge is a blue item. Rare. You've gotta work for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokoran View Post
    Y'all are crazy if you think Blizzard is going to make some new class that plays completely different than any other class.

Have you -NOT- noticed the direction they have taken all of the classes over the last few years?

The tanks all play similarly, the only difference is really their survival cool downs, otherwise they don't play that much differently, not anymore.

Every dps has 1 or 2 other classes that play in a similar way.

Healing is the only thing they really made feel different imo, the healing classes don't really play the same, but tanks and dps do.

So thinking they're going to make a new class that uses all new mechanics etc. etc. is kind of silly, at least with the direction they're currently going in the game
    I wonder why no one noticed what you said, and no healers are very similar now in pve, in pvp however is different story
    The only way blizzard balanced the game is to make spells look different but do the same, I don't see them apply any "new" hero at all anytime soon
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power