Deleted

Confusion on Patch Notes

I've been using this website for many months now and now with the PTR Patch Notes constantly changing i'm a little confused.

All the warrior changes are huge (my main and only class), and with all the changes from the different PTR day things warriors look like they will be able to Solo Deathwing :S (hyperbole, but it's a massive buff)

-Bloodthirst Damage increased by 30%.
    -Bloodthirst damage scales with 80% of attack power, up from 62%.
    -Raging Blow deals 145% weapon damage, up from 80%. (I think 80% on live is wrong though)
    -War Academy now increases Raging Blow (and other non-fury attacks, while excluding Heroic Strike and Cleave) by 5/10/15%.
    -Unshackled Fury (Fury Warrior Mastery) now Increases the benefit of abilities that cause or require you to be enraged by 44.8% (up from 37.6%). Each point of Mastery increases enrage effects by an additional 5.6%
    -Recklessness now increases Critical Strike % by 50%, down from 100%, but now last 12 seconds instead of having 3 charges. (WOAH)
    -Bloodsurge makes slam deal 20% more damage.

so yeah.... are all these changes (i think i miss some) combining or whenever new ones are released do they replace the previous listed ones from days before?

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 09:20 PM ----------

bumpppppppppppp

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless an update says "Such and such change reverted" they should all be included in the final product.