getting a new pc

hi there everyone long time reader here of mmochampion but new poster so ya i've been out of playing wow since november 20th computer fried on me an i decided it was time to quit a short time later i decide it's time to get back into it so my ? for all of you is the pc specs im about to post is this ufficent to play wow at high settings an all basically asking is this a good pc im a new to that kind of stuff so need an opinion first it has a logsysis area 51 black steel gaming case graphics card id a evga nvdia 1.5gb 9600 GSO factory superclocked at 650 mhz core and 1500 mhz shader clock 160gb western digital caviar blue HDD jetway blue mobo cpu socket type am3 supports up to a 125 watt six core processor an supports ddr2 an ddr3 ram amd athlon II x2 2.9 ghz cpu also has 2 gigs of pny high performance gaming ram basically my ? is this good enough to play wow on since i havent played cata and SC2 comfortably thanks for everyones help it's greatly appreciated im basically just looking to get back into wow asap

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 05:39 PM ----------

could anyone please help with some knoiwledge on computers it would be greatly appreciated

Deleted
    Moved to the right forum, where you are more likely to get a reply.

thank you i apprecitate it

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will play wow. Your not going to be able to put everything run it on Ultra or probably not high. What is your goal when playing? Maxing everything out or just getting by?

You can play wow, but you will struggle to be honest with you. Mainly, cities, battlegrounds, and raids where you have a large cluster of people.

Unfortunately, your video card and cpu are on the really low side for performance nowadays, and 2 gigs of ram is pushing it. But yes, you can play just don't be startled by freezing, lag, or stuttering. Try to turn everything low-medium.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could get it on Fair with this system. Amd Athlon x2 3800+ Geforce 7900GS and 4 gigs of RAM. I could raid in 25 mans. Main cities could be bad and AoE in raids, i just hit a button and hoped i hit something. Other than that it wasn't too bad.