Hey guys, I'm posting this because I came across a great farming route the other day, and I'd like to hear some of your tips/tricks.

So anyways, I had recently lent a guy 3k gold to buy his epic flying, and he never payed it back. So I was skulking some websites looking for ways to make more money and I found this particularly interesting one. It instructed me to go to Tol Barad and fish up Sealed Crates from Shipwreck debris pools. Each crate contains Cataclysm level herbs, ores, leathers, food/alcohol, and volatiles. These pools spawn once all the Fathom Eel pools have been fished up, and it's not too many. There are about 3-4 catches per pool of Fathom Eels, and through personal experience one of those catches will contain 1-3 volatile waters, which sell for roughly 15g on my server. I took a simple route, by running (shaman with water walking) down the river leading from the Cape of lost hope to the Wellson Shipyard, fishing up everything along the way. I did this for about 1 hour, and had earned about 20 of each kind of ore, 10 Twilight Jasmines, 10 Azshara's veils, 10 Savage leather, and 60 volatile waters. I also sold the 80 Fathom Eels I fished up for about 20g per stack, and after selling everything on the AH I made a whopping 1,500g in a little under 1 hour!!! I did not see single other player while fishing, so it's a pretty safe bet you won't have any competition. If anyone else has any tips or tricks they'd like to share, please post 'em here.