Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    GO PACK!!!!

I was hoping/predicting a Packers-Bears NFC Champ game after the season. This will be the most talked about game for a long time, especially if it's a close game that is decided in the finally 2 mins

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could watch this game... wtb online stream for us europeans!

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I sort of hate him too, but you can't deny that when he's on fire, he is on fucking fire.
    Cutler's fire doesn't even COMPARE to Aaron Rodgers' fire. The man is a menace. He was unstoppable against the Falcons and will be unstoppable against the Bears.

I will say this, though: If it gets decided in the last 2 minutes, I think the bears win. The packers always seem to lose the close games. However, my prediction is the Packers will win by 14 or more. The Bears just aren't good enough to keep up with the Pack on either side of the field. As long as we don't screw it up royally on Special Ed..erm.. Special Teams, we'll dominate the game. I predict Cutler throws 2 picks.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Wish I could watch this game... wtb online stream for us europeans!
    Hope we got some Euro Packer Backers out there... =)

Go pack go!

Looking forward greatly to this game as well as all Packer games!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdearg View Post
    Cutler's fire doesn't even COMPARE to Aaron Rodgers' fire. The man is a menace. He was unstoppable against the Falcons and will be unstoppable against the Bears.

I will say this, though: If it gets decided in the last 2 minutes, I think the bears win. The packers always seem to lose the close games. However, my prediction is the Packers will win by 14 or more. The Bears just aren't good enough to keep up with the Pack on either side of the field. As long as we don't screw it up royally on Special Ed..erm.. Special Teams, we'll dominate the game. I predict Cutler throws 2 picks.
    Agreed. Statistically, the Packers are better on both offense and defense. If we play mistake-free football, we should win the game handedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdearg View Post
    I disagree on that, Cutler's arm is unstoppable when he's not throwing 6 interceptions a game. Rodgers is a far more consistent player though, so my pick is the Packers(and the team I'm rooting for).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I disagree on that, Cutler's arm is unstoppable when he's not throwing 6 interceptions a game. Rodgers is a far more consistent player though, so my pick is the Packers(and the team I'm rooting for).
    Yeah, but Cutler is too arrogant to throw anywhere else in those 6 pick games..... Did you hear him after the 'Skins game? I belive the exact words were "I had a bad day. If we were to play them tomorrow I would throw at him (DeAngelo Hall, who had 4 picks returned for 92 yards that game) every time."
    That is one of the reasons why I hate him. If he were to get rid of his attitude then I would like him, because he has the potential to do amazing.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!