Poll: Most fun profession

Deleted

The 2 most fun professions?

I've had jc and enchanting on my main for pretty much since I started playing, I'm finding this combo to be really boring. There's really nothing I'm looking forward to make. I don't care about stats or the money making, nor I want any gathering profession. So from all the professions which of them are the 2 most fun to have?

Poll added, thank's for the tip Killerjam
    Last edited by mmoc46c0f771d6; 2011-01-17 at 06:04 AM.

Fun factor is not something you can attribute to most professions.
    Engineering obviously has a number of gadgets, some of which can backfire at inopportune times.
    Anything else will depend on what you define as fun, say like fighting RNG.
    If that is the case, then maybe inscription where you make a card and hope for the best it is one you do not already have, otherwise going about trading it for one you do need.

Archeology and Archeology....lmfao

15+ Year Old Account
    Iv always found mining and hebalism to be boring and annoying. Skinning is fun for me though because I dont have to go out of my way to get something, I kill the mob and skin it right on the spot, no moving. For the other fun proffesion I would say Alchemy. It just really corners the market, everyone has a use for its wares, unlike BS or LW, and its just really a cool feeling when you make discoveries.

Alchemy hands down. So many potions, invisibility, mount, lots of $$, every single class can use it, $$, oh and did I mention $$? What's more fun than that?

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 01:00 AM ----------

Make a poll btw. You'll get faster answers.
    "I don't think they care, druids have their own city, they poop on people in bird form, they poop in the woods in bear form, they poop on roads in cat form, they poop underwater in walrus form, they have no respect for anything except trees." - Strakha

Engineering has given me the most fun factor, never picked it up before till I made my paladin recently, quite a few of the items have been useful as long as you can max your engineering skill as early as possible.

I pvp a lot as well, using the rocket mounted hand launcher+Lightning generator(10sec between each), nitro boosts, parachute, , Saronite Bombs(or higher), has been a real help but obvoiusly now at 75+ pvp tier peoples health start to go crazy, espeically with cata greens at 77/78.
    But I was using these very early on when the damaging items were taking 15-20% of peoples health.

As well as the Goggles at which you can wear at 62/72 and (Unless you can get the chaos orb before 85, 82) and seem to be the easiest obtainable BiS for the lower levels and will out last any other item you can find questing/instancing.

Amongst all the other things, no other professions has made me laugh outside of going insane

There is no fun in gathering profession unless you're a masochist.
    Last edited by ChrisJSY; 2011-01-17 at 06:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJSY View Post

There is no fun in gathering profession unless you're a masochist.

i disagree, I actually enjoy herbalism and Herbouflage is a lot of fun

Wheres mining and herbalism? Those are most fun professions, since they let you find some valuable stuff while travelling and dont take much time / money.
    All crafting professions are usually about paying much gold / spending much time to grind it to high level, get some unique enchants and thats it in most cases.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    engineering and alchemy, both got some cool stuff

this expansion? engineering... OH WAIT!

to be frank engineering is overall "quite fun" buut they got nothing noteworthy with this new expansion pack, but alchemy has some fun pots + gief herbalisms LOL I IS A FLOWER drink.. that one is a blast aswell : )