Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathunter View Post
    You don't kill those adds, the turtle tanks them+infernals+mag, mend pet easily heals through the damage, chim shot keeps the hunter up, the add's don't heal mag.
    Right, my bad thanks. He's BM though so no chim =]

15+ Year Old Account
    OP didn't claim world first ... didn't claim to be first anything. OP was just sharing a video of something he had fun doing, and mentioned he hadn't seen a hunter video of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by courtjester311 View Post
    May I ask, were you in your MM Spec or BM? Grats on the kill.

Edit: Nvm, I watched full screen. BM spec eh. Do you raid in BM all the time? I was under the impression that MM was our max dps spec.
    Yeah, I do raid BM the most part and have MM as offspec. Find SV to be a VERY boring spec.. Usually topping meters as well with both specs too.

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 07:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valdun View Post
    Couldn't really see it in the vid.. How do you handle the Dark Mending spam?
    To be quite honest I didn't even bother with it, just kinda ran around MD'ing stuff to my Turtle and staying alive the best I could.

Good stuff! Easily done as a demo warlock as well. Quick 500g + loot.

My shadow priest buddy is WTB a pet.

Deleted
    Solo Halfus now.

Congrats on the kill, always enjoyable to see new aspiring soloing hunter. If you intend to keep up the soloing I suggest looking up the EJ hunter soloing tread for tips, since alot of content is available for soloing with the right tacts ^^