Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chocho View Post

that is totally not an issue , he prolly made a mistake like all of us and its even better than he left. would u like to be wiping instead of that? :P
    We did, three times

Deleted
    The issue in hc are the damage dealers. 90% of the dpsers do less than 9k dps in HCs 2 months into Cataclysm which is frankly unacceptable unless you play a dogged spec (and there aren't many).
    People who whine about HCs being hard should realise that this is usually because they suck at doing damage and don't even play their dps specs decently (which includes interrupting and cc'ing)

Quote Originally Posted by karage View Post
    The issue in hc are the damage dealers. 90% of the dpsers do less than 9k dps in HCs 2 months into Cataclysm which is frankly unacceptable unless you play a dogged spec (and there aren't many).
    Or you are playing an alt...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    Or you are playing an alt...
    So people suck at playing alts, but are good with their mains, is that what you're saying?
    Mixed 333 and 346 gear you're supposed to do decent dmg. Not 4-8k.
    Don't even bother queueing if you're like that: you will either 1) get removed; 2) spend 45 minutes in the queue and 2 hours in the dungeon unless the others carry you.

this afternoon i had some fun with a friend of mine who was healing, we joined vortex pinc, first tank got thrown down by 1 of those big adds that throw you when they die. he leaves right away.
    next we get a tank that claims his pc crashes often so we dont have to kick when he goes off or something, first pack he goes off so we kick (not gonna work if hes going off that fast:P).
    after that we get a lovely warrior that as soon as hes done with loading he rushing on to the next pack of trash, nothing wrong with that but he was on such a hurry that he didnt wait for the healer when he said MB and left cos of it.
    after that every1 except me and my friend left, we waited for new people and got some normal people and cleared it.

sometimes you just have to wait awhile but there are nice/normal/skilled people out there:P

Yea the OP then the guy after had me lolling. The responder obviously didnt get the point of the post. Where have all the bad tanks gone? "Im right here man!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveros View Post
    nah man i'm still here, but the reality is, we are all going to heroics with guilds or friends because we just cant deal with pug dps and dear god pug healers. Personally, I'm only missing epic legs and gloves, and have given up heroics all together.
    QFT. Also tired of god-awful DPSers who don't CC what I mark. When I mark something on the first pull, then assign marks to CCers, just assume that when I mark something else with the same mark, I want you to do that too. That and warriors who charge in and whirlwind and break the marks...

I haven't run a pug heroic in weeks, it's just not worth the headache when I can grab a healer and a couple DPS out of my guild.

To the OP. Trust me they are still around. Other day I was doing Normal Lost city with a ret pally friend of mine . Me Healer, DK tank. Got the first 2 bosses down with me having some mana issue. I checked LFG to make sure I was not on heroic. So 3’rd boss and the tank is dead in the first 45 sec.
    I know I am still learning Druid heals but this doesn’t seem right. So 2nd try we finally get him down with me using my expensive heals and had to sacrifice 1 dps because I did not had enough mana to heal the tank and him. Checked DK gear and he has all dps gear except in maybe 2 slots.

At this point I thought there is no point of asking the tank why he is in dps gear cos I already know the answer. Told my pally friend of mine to go tank and told dk to go dps for the last boss. Dk asked why, so I told him that WOW community do not retarded tank like him and he should do the whole community a favor and queue up as a tank because he does not have any tanking gear.

So we one shot the last boss without any issue and completed the place. We could have kicked him but it did not seem fair as we were already at the last boss and after all this was a reg dungen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeypuncher View Post
    My only issue with random LFD tanks is when you queue up, get something like ToT or BRC on heroic and hear the tank say "What should I do, I've never been here, even on normal." Sorry, but if you can't put in the time to at least come check the place out on normal and have somewhat of a half ass idea what the bosses do, you need to gtfo. I will immediately vote kick said tank and have yet to see one not pass.

ALL dungeons should have to be completed on normal before you can queue for heroic...just sayin.
    While I understand your POV, I find it a bit harsh tbh. First of all, I do agree that everyone should have done the normal versions of the dungeons at least once. That said, you never know, what dungeon you get - random...... Me for example have a very bad memory when it comes to some things. Did a psychology test at my study, the test that will tell, which part of your brain you use the most - left or right. I use the part, where thinking in words/remembering in words is alot easier for me than remembering in pictures. So when I see the boss, I may have forgotten, who that boss is. Then my guildie will say like "it's the boss with the black beasts you need to kite. BAM I remember lol.

So 1 out of 100 I solo queue, I might ask for a brief reminder of the boss. Other than me having a bad memory, Im a decent tank. Guess I should hope not to run into you then