Poll: Do you eat food off of the floor?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Never, I find that extremely gross

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    The second it hits the floor it has germs on it. There is no such thing as a 3/5/10 second rule. If it falls on the floor and you eat it.. your eating dirt. You might as well rub a piece of food on the bottom of your shoe and eat it. Sure you wont get sick, but that's fkn disgusting..
    Germs are EVERYWHERE! In your bed, in the air, on and even inside you!

hell I used to eat chewing gum off the street when I was little and never got ill, so yeah, epic immune system FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Seong View Post
    Depends if it is sticky or not. I dont eat something with loads of hair and stocking lint on it. But else its fine.
    Extra fiber is good for you!! especially Polyester.

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 09:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Germs are EVERYWHERE! In your bed, in the air, on and even inside you!

hell I used to eat chewing gum off the street when I was little and never got ill, so yeah, epic immune system FTW!
    This. There is a reason shall children put everything in their mouths.. what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

My own rooms floor, yes 10 second rule. (I am nazi at keeping it clean)

Public floor, eeew god no.

My room's carpet is fairly clean, but not THAT clean to eat food off the floor. But generally speaking? Throw it away more often than not.

The 5 second rule? Rubbish. Whatever's gonna end up on that food, ended up there the instant it impacted the ground and rolled to a stop. Try .01 second rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 second rule when i'm at my parents house

When i'm home, if it drops... it's gone...
    For obvious reasons i might add

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I allways eat stuff that have been on the floore for a few sec only. If its some candy i find behind the computer, that might have been there for months, then no thx

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    This. There is a reason shall children put everything in their mouths.. what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    Yeah, there is a reason. This is not it.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but only because I have a very quick dog.

Deleted
    "Almost" never. Unless am starving really bad which that is less often tbh, let alone starving AND let my precious food fall on the floor! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually not a germaphobe unless its food on the ground. Then its considered lost to me.

All depends on the place and type of food, If i drop my oreo near my pc fucks yea i'm gonna eat dat bish.

Deleted
    5 second rule

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaj View Post
    I allways eat stuff that have been on the floore for a few sec only. If its some candy i find behind the computer, that might have been there for months, then no thx
    Been there done that XD Found an oreo cookie 2-3 days ago behind my Computer. Must have been there for months because, well, it was grey :P I wanted to eat one so much after throwing it away that I run to the closest store and bought a pack <3

15+ Year Old Account
    I go by the 5 second rule unless it's something sticky and has hairs and bits of grit stuck to it that you can't wipe off.

No, except if the food is something really expensive, or big (my whole toast) and only if i had cleaned this place a max of 1 hour ago at this place and never stepped on it after that.
    Well, i pretty much never do it..
    Pls, can we stop with threads like that, they dont provide something, like "do u wash your hands after u pee?". I promise, if i see more of those i will create 1 thread like those per day... (Except if mods moderate me.. :P)
    Last edited by Kirkh; 2011-01-17 at 09:51 PM.
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    The second it hits the floor it has germs on it. There is no such thing as a 3/5/10 second rule. If it falls on the floor and you eat it.. your eating dirt. You might as well rub a piece of food on the bottom of your shoe and eat it. Sure you wont get sick, but that's fkn disgusting..
    Who wear their shoes inside their home anyways? But on topic, if the floor is clean and I dont see crap on my food then yes. Assuming its not sticky food.

Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    If its small, like a cookie or something then yes. If it's bigger like a banana or like a shrimp, then no.
    I would eat a cookie even if it fell in the toilet. ITS A COOKIE DAMMIT!!!

For sure!

I was sitting in a hallway of this public school. Suddenly a gummy bear on the wooden floor caught my eye. I picked it up and ate it. It was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    in my dorm room floor? not until i mop and even then it has to be something worth masticating
    at home? duh im going to eat it
    in public? no. im not that desperate for bacon
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.