Poll: Do you eat food off of the floor?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    id rather not eat dust and/or hair, the answer is no
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

It goes like this
    5 Second Rule...
    5 Minute Rule...
    5 Hour Rule...
    5 Day Rule...
    Dog S**t Rule...

All of you are pretty disgusting.

I ate a slice of 2 day old pizza of the floor at school had a footprint and all on it. It tasted prity good and i got 20 dollers for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    You're sitting at your desk and enjoying a snack when a little bit of food falls on the floor. Do you pick it up and eat it, or do you just throw it away?
    Is it dry food or wet food?

If dry food. Yeah.

If wet food.. No. But only because I have a dog that for some reason licks the floor often. Maybe because I dropped the food.

Allot of you people must have such weak immune systems, always being scared of germs.

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    The second it hits the floor it has germs on it. There is no such thing as a 3/5/10 second rule. If it falls on the floor and you eat it.. your eating dirt. You might as well rub a piece of food on the bottom of your shoe and eat it. Sure you wont get sick, but that's fkn disgusting..
    This is what I'm talking about.

Deleted
    If it dropped, I'd pick it up and eat. Fact remains, there are more germs on your hands if you don't wash them before the meal than there are on the floor.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's my own floor, sure. I know the [x] second rule is a fabrication, but stomach acid isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TehTiny View Post
    After taking a microbiology class the answer is no. I rather like being healthy and I can always pop another hot pocket in the microwave if I drop it on accident. X_X
    Eating off the floor, doubtful, but i'm hardly neurotic about it, those who live in a bubble often have very weak immune systems.
    Noone can go back and change the past, but you can start from now and change the future.

all the time, i dont know how my food ends up on the floor so often infact but it doesnt bother me

Deleted
    If you fucking drop some lovely fucking pork. You're still gonna eat that pork, cos it's fucking lovely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    3 seconds rule, if it's not a public floor.
    Very much so.

If its the tile in MY kitchen or the wood floors in MY dining room, which I know I clean quite often, 5 second rule. In a public place, hell no, I've taken biology.

Firstly i'm a fat ass - it never hits the floor only the back of my head!

on a more honest note (well OK, so i'm chunky, deal with it!) only certain things (stray chocolate/candy) and only in my own room, i know that shit is as clean as it's likely to get and even then the 5 second rule applies. Anything cooked (with the notable exception of dry toast) is a no-no
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

if it lands on the desk, that little part of the fridge between the door and the shelves in front of the fruit drawers.
    also if its something like a biscuit and i drop it on my floor i will eat it but if its ham or something moist then hell no.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Deleted
    Depends on what floor and what im eating.

Deleted
    My dog does, and its still alive...but i wouldnt, its kinda gross
    Specially with all the stuff you carry inside with your boots....

Deleted
    10 second rule? If I'm pvpin' I make it the 20 minute rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    It honestly depends on what kind of food it is. Like a candy or something, it's fine, but if I'd drop like a meatball on the floor I'd throw it away.
    Vol'jin fanboy

10+ Year Old Account
    unless its hair on it then yeah (even then i sometimes just pick it off and eat it anyway), germs arent dangerous :x