Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Funny LFD tool bug (pic)

So this is not a troll please don't take it as such. I'm a prot warrior and I invited a resto shaman, and a ret pally from my guild to que for some dungeons. Normally when I que solo as tank it's insant que. We qued for random dungeons and this is what we get:

I leave group after the SC and try queing solo. Insta que! WTF LOL so I decline, and get invited back by the shaman, we que again, and It's instant and we enjoy the dungeon.

Thought this was a funny little quirk, we got a good laugh out of it, just didn't make since that we needed 2 dps and we had waited for over 4 min lol.

EDIT: lol for some reason I said I was a prot PALLY, not warrior >.<
    Last edited by Falopi; 2011-01-18 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falopi View Post
    So this is not a troll please don't take it as such. I'm a prot pally and I invited a resto shaman, and a ret pally from my guild to que for some dungeons. Normally when I que solo as tank it's insant que. We qued for random dungeons and this is what we get:

I leave group after the SC and try queing solo. Insta que! WTF LOL so I decline, and get invited back by the shaman, we que again, and It's instant and we enjoy the dungeon.

Thought this was a funny little quirk, we got a good laugh out of it, just didn't make since that we needed 2 dps and we had waited for over 4 min lol.
    I'm a prot pally You really know ur class lol.

yea anyway it happens a lot.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome