Thread: enha pvp

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

enha pvp

with the new changes to WF and FT it seems like everyone that is doing enha pvp will be rolling WF/FT. seems like now the WF buff out weights the damage buff/snare combo from it. so with no FB on your weapon do you still want to spec into frozen power just for the snare? considering the 10% buff is done with no FB.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Yea i'll probably take frozen power just for the snare, it comes in handy for me

Not sure about everyone else, but the root was always the best part of that talent and I think it still will be.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    depends on who im running with, if i've got a partner that can snare (dk/mage/demo lock) i might drop it and pick up the snare removal with earthbind.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

For me, WF/FB will be the best choice after nerf patch. Personally I cannot stand playing without that extra UE snare/passive proc snare.

^ Same, for me its just way too handy. I love it when people use an ability to get out of the Frozen Power snare only to get hit with UE frost!

FT nerf > use FT? I don't get it.
    Utility >>>>> damage in 9/10 matches. Frostbrand remains (somehow) the only undispellable snare in the game. To not use it would be simply foolish.