Hand of Gul'dan Icon

This is kind of a pointless rant, caused by my horrible case of OCD, but why is Hand of Gul'dan's icon , a fire-themed nasty red-and-orange thing? Since its animation is a purple, shadowy meteor, and it does SHADOW damage, shouldn't it have an icon that fits the theme of the spell?

Deleted
    make a macro with a different icon, fixed .

Or, just change the icon yourself.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting locked out of fire spells also locks out hand of guldan. Not sure why but it's considered a fire spell even though it does shadow damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Getting locked out of fire spells also locks out hand of guldan. Not sure why but it's considered a fire spell even though it does shadow damage.
    Now that seems interesting, I think both points are valid and could warrant a look into by Blizzard. =P

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the idea is that its a firey boulder ripped from the sky by dark energy. Thus the impact is shadow, with shadowy residue on the ground, but the effect (refresh immolate) is fire.

Debatable, but I'd love to see Blizzard's stance on this as well.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Blizzard decided to work on the new warlock spells one day after a wild party, they probably sniffed a lot of blow from tits that nite..

Deleted
    Make a macro with the icon of your choice. Fill the text with /cast Hand of Guldan. Lovely jubbly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I put a bug report in, either the icon + school lockout is incorrect, or the school of damage it does is.

R.I.P. YARG