Every guild in the running for WFs are using exploits

If one guild used one..chances are they all did..it's a race and obviously they want to win. FTH and Stars are the only 2 that are doing it right. With bugs being in every single heroic encounter its obvious that they're going to get used..the problem is blizzard isnt doing anything about it. It seems they are only looking at pvp right now with all the PvP fixes and the lack of PvE fixes

/rant

And not a single one of those exploits that you mentioned was detailed in anyway, You didnt even say what encounters they exploited not to mention lack of evidence
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Deleted
    How the heck do you know FTH and Stars are doing it right? Because one Stars member said so in another thread? God that is some sad fanboyism. I hope FTH won't resort to similar crying and bashing of other guilds like Stars did, I don't want to lose my last shreds of respect for them too.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Being very good and in the Top 0.01% of players is now officially an exploit.

Blizz needs to do something about this.

/sarcasm
    /rant

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    And not a single one of those exploits that you mentioned was detailed in anyway, You didnt even say what encounters they exploited not to mention lack of evidence
    The point was to say they're all exploiting....Every single fight on heroic has a bug in some way or another. Heroic nef(Druid stacking come to mind?) well paragon can't kill heroic nef this week. Heroic atramedes? Heroic Magmaw? Heroic Halfus? All killed with exploits.

Deleted
    Ah, drama and a hot cup of tea early in the morning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please lock this pointless thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    How the heck do you know FTH and Stars are doing it right? Because one Stars member said so in another thread? God that is some sad fanboyism. I hope FTH won't resort to similar crying and bashing of other guilds like Stars did, I don't want to lose my last shreds of respect for them too.
    Well the fact that they uploaded a video viewing the major flaws in astramedes heroic atleast gives them some thrust they didn't abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slambient View Post
    The point was to say they're all exploiting....Every single fight on heroic has a bug in some way or another. Heroic nef(Druid stacking come to mind?) well paragon can't kill heroic nef this week. Heroic atramedes? Heroic Magmaw? Heroic Halfus? All killed with exploits.
    I really like how you back up your claims.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to make a post like this, back it up with references and facts. Otherwise it serves no purpose. Closing.