Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Manito View Post
    He's trying to avoid the Global Cool Down.
    Hmm, must have missed that part when I was reading originally, oops.

If you're getting your totems out of the way of an incoming pat, or aiming at a random unpulled mob, then that means you are pulling trash.

Nobody should care about your dps on trash. 1 GCD isn't going to kill you. Just re-drop. It's just trash, seriously.

There is simply no reason on any boss fight that I can think of that you would need to pull your totems up w/o using a GCD. I mean to keep your dps up you would need to immediately re-drop them and use a GCD anyway.

Edit: Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what the issue is with using a GCD to pull up totems when they're about to pull something?

Quote Originally Posted by drhay53 View Post
    If you're getting your totems out of the way of an incoming pat, or aiming at a random unpulled mob, then that means you are pulling trash.

Nobody should care about your dps on trash. 1 GCD isn't going to kill you. Just re-drop. It's just trash, seriously.
    I don't really know about you, but there's some stuff to do in this game outside of raids aswell. Dailies, as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by drhay53 View Post
    There is simply no reason on any boss fight that I can think of that you would need to pull your totems up w/o using a GCD. I mean to keep your dps up you would need to immediately re-drop them and use a GCD anyway.

Edit: Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what the issue is with using a GCD to pull up totems when they're about to pull something?
    I just see no reason to use a GCD for anything at all if there's a way to do it without using one - and there's no downside for removing them with a macro instead of TR as enha.

As I said before, it's more just a thing of comfort than anything really useful.
    Last edited by Genoce; 2011-01-19 at 10:33 PM.
    "The Insane" is the Everest of WoW.
    Why would anyone want to do it? Because it's there.