Thread: Rogues and Weed

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rogues and Weed

So, in my experience of playing this game. Which is quite some time. Six years ish now (GEEZUS I'm lonely). Every rogue I have met on my server does or has smoked Marijuana to a consistent extent. Ie. Not a one off. This isn't a Marijuana debate thread. So MMO - Are you a rogue? And do you smoke weed? (Non rogues feel free to answer)

"We know you pay your $15 a month. But the rest of the raids $375 wants you to get out of fire." - Haxzorr

Not all Rogues smoke weed, probably just people saying they do. Though, supposedly over 50% of people age ~16 have smoked it, in the UK.

Does it count if an altoholic has smoked it? ;o

Also, drunk..ehh..
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-01-22 at 03:58 AM.

I'm 17 myself and have been smoking it since I was 14. It's not a stat that would surprise me.

"We know you pay your $15 a month. But the rest of the raids $375 wants you to get out of fire." - Haxzorr

It's odd, because most Rogues I know (not all, but most) are douche bags who can't play their class.

COINCIDENCE?! DUM DUM DUMMM!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a Rogue, and yes, i've smoked plenty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I did. But I also quit 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    It's odd, because most Rogues I know (not all, but most) are douche bags who can't play their class.

COINCIDENCE?! DUM DUM DUMMM!
    Not really, as smoking it doesn't make you a douche bag or unable to play, if anything it just makes you not give a shit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo View Post
    I did. But I also quit 2 years ago.
    I am proud of you random person on MMO-Champion, all of you other people who do smoke weed are complete fucking losers, and I don't even care if this gets me banned.
    Just to make my post relating to the thread, most people I have met ingame who smoke weed are rogues.
    Last edited by Quiverexqt; 2011-01-22 at 04:23 AM.

been clean for six years. but never affected me either. parents had it around all the time so i built up a tolerance for it. been playing since patch 1.11
    so in general no i dont though i know a few rogues on feathermoon that do

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Not really, as smoking it doesn't make you a douche bag or unable to play, if anything it just makes you not give a shit.
    Yeah... hate to break it to you but there's correlation there...

I think thats just ur server man. I dont smoke and neither of my friends do and we all play rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Lotena View Post
    Yeah... hate to break it to you but there's correlation there...
    Yeah, douche bags and baddies generally don't care.

Deleted
    stupid thread

"Welcome to Saurfang - US. Come and get high"

I did mention this wasn't a Marijuana discussion thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiverexqt View Post
    I am proud of you random person on MMO-Champion, all of you other people who do smoke weed are complete fucking losers, and I don't even care if this gets me banned.

The type of person who annoys me usually gravitates toward playing a Rogue. The type of person who annoys me is also the type of person who would use a name like "Potsmokerlol" or "Fourtwentyhaha". Of course it's all anecdotal, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a correlation.

Little disclaimer, I don't smoke myself but I don't have a problem with it. I have a problem with people who need to announce it to the world as if they're making a bold statement.

wow i'm apparently in the minority in not smoking that stuff. weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by neipsy View Post
    "Welcome to Saurfang - US. Come and get high"

I did mention this wasn't a Marijuana discussion thread.
    Weed is in the topic, you're making a correlation between weed and how every rogue you know on your server smokes it and you're asking others if they do as well. While the thread isn't about Marijuana itself, it's definitely being discussed. So yeah, it's essentially a Marijuana discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JeKv View Post
    The type of person who annoys me usually gravitates toward playing a Rogue. The type of person who annoys me is also the type of person who would use a name like "Potsmokerlol" or "Fourtwentyhaha". Of course it's all anecdotal, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a correlation.

Little disclaimer, I don't smoke myself but I don't have a problem with it. I have a problem with people who need to announce it to the world as if they're making a bold statement.
    Agreed. The world does NOT need to know about every insignificant little thing you do.

Rogue all of my wow life... never smoked, never plan to, cannot wrap my brain around why anyone would want to.