battle standards give bonus rep?

I vaguely remember reading on a blue post that the new Guild Battle Standards which reward bonus honor and experience gains would also now reward bonus reputation gains. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I can't seem to find that blue post anywhere and I'm too anxious to wait around until the patch comes out to find out for myself. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Straight from the 4.0.6 patch notes: "All guild banners now reward bonus reputation in addition to honor and experience."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2011384

Does this include reputation from quests? (And for that matter, does the experience gain include quests?)
    It will be funny to go to my TB dailies and then drop a guild banner in the camp before I collect my rewards.

Thank you SeabeastRivin. I knew I had read it somewhere.

@MasterDinadan,

My interpretation in reading that sentence is that it will increase all forms of reputation gain (i.e. quests and killing mobs). I am excitedly looking forward to this change

I would be looking forward to this change, if I wasn't already exalted with everything... :-p

Yeah, it will definitely be nice for grinding some old BC reps on my new character. Drop a banner in the middle of Laughing Skull Ruins and go nuts until I can ride a talbuk =)