Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Whatever I feel like until a few minutes before and play the Song of Time so I can continue about my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Neeka View Post
    This. Been delaying watching that anime forever..
    Why wait for the end it's so good!

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stataclysm View Post
    In america, days are 24 hours
    but in Scotland they use the metric system, thus the difference

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    bet the Legend of Zelda: Major's Mask

Deleted
    Hm... I'd most likely drop my current girlfriend, try to get together with a person I love, do drogs and make sure I'm one of the 1st to die (in case the armagedon is presented in a form of aliens with anal probes).

I'd QQ that upcoming changes aren't cool enough.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

I'd crap on my bosses desk, slap my supervisor in the face, french kiss the hot chick at work, rob a bank, punch a priest, order the best meal at the most expensive restaurant in town, then dine and dash, sneak into a movie theater and watch a movie naked, perform perverse sexual activities with some random chick i meet on the street, drink a 12 pack of jolt cola and a 6 pack of redbull, steal an airplane, fly to 9 thousand feet and skydive naked with no chute.
    Where did you park the invisible car?

Deleted
    I don't even know. In films they always sit with their families and things, but three days is quite a long time.

Someone else said, let the animals out of the zoo, yeah I would so do that too. There'd be nothing like perching on my roof and watching a few elephants stampeding past. I might also drink and take a lot of drugs, but only on the evening of the last day - I wouldn't want to spoil the other two days with a hangover. I wanna die with a huge smile on my face and probably dancing and yelling.

Woop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd DI a fellow Paladin. Oh, wait, Blizzard removed that.

Well, I guess I'd spend some quality time with my family and girlfriend. Then mount a raid against NASA and force my way to the ISS.

Quote Originally Posted by Livvy View Post
    In films they always sit with their families and things,

I hate my family so i would probably steal their vehicles crash them into the mine pits and take the remaining vehicle, get drunk, do some drugs and drive into oblivion.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill a man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    Two days? That's enough time to get to Scotland where my ex-bf is and spend my last hours with him.
    may as well spend your last days as a slut ehh you go girl

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the world ends with you?

Anyway, I'd tell this girl how I really felt, though I should prolly do that here soon :/
    "I do not concern myself with gods and spirits, either good or evil, nor do I serve any."

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    But yeah, I'll give you Glwys' soul in exchange for answers, Boub!
    And that's how I lost my soul...

Go to my girlfriend, stay with her and have sex, climaxing at the exact moment of destruction.

YOU people are SICK!! id just hug my two sons. and apologize for letting it end like this. Id prolly wont tell them the world is ending and just spend the last 2 days watchin them play call of duty and having a great time. man this thread has depressed me
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life. My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Deleted
    Probably spend the time wondering what I should do.

First off, I'd comfort my best friend since she's getting married in 4 days. Then I'd go to church and confess all my sins and then sit on my ass for the remainder of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    Two days? That's enough time to get to Scotland where my ex-bf is and spend my last hours with him.
    Last time i checked, 72 hours was still THREE DAYS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deeveeus View Post
    YOU people are SICK!! id just hug my two sons. and apologize for letting it end like this. Id prolly wont tell them the world is ending and just spend the last 2 days watchin them play call of duty and having a great time. man this thread has depressed me
    What do you mean you people?

Quote Originally Posted by Aranor View Post
    Then i might let all the animals out in the Zoo. No idea why, but i would.
    Good idea, they'll die faster and in a more inhuman way !