Question What are Each of the Healing Classes/Specs 'Best' at?

I am looking for information from those who are becoming experience in the new cataclysm raid content. I wish to know what role each of the healing classes/specs are 'best' at in terms of raiding with the new cataclysm content. From my experience, healers get categorized as being best at either 'tank healing' or 'raid healing'; where tank healers focus primarily on keeping the main tank alive, and raid healers focus on keeping everyone else alive. So, could you all please chime in with your experiences on what the following classes/specs are 'best' at within the new content:

Healing Classes/Specs:
    Druid - Restoration
    Priest - Holy
    Priest - Discipline
    Paladin - Holy
    Shaman - Restoration

Go holy pally, they never screw them over too bad in pvp or pve.

I don't heal. But from raiding experience: I'd say Paladins, Disc Priests are specified as tank healers. Resto shams CAN be tank healers. The rest are generally just raid healing due to their aoe or dot-healness.

Healing Classes/Specs:
    Druid - Restoration------RAID
    Priest - Holy------RAID
    Priest - Discipline------TANK
    Paladin - Holy------TANK
    Shaman - Restoration------RAID OR TANK
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

In my opinion Holy-Priest are by the most competent healers in Cataclysm.
    I think this because of their stupidly high Mp5 when casting ( Getting a small % nerf next patch )
    Holy priests are also well known for raid healers but can also tank heal between chakra's and are
    very very good in between both roles.

All classes now can perform in all these areas. I've had druids tank heal whilst I raid heal (holy pally) and that worked better than the inverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    All classes now can perform in all these areas. I've had druids tank heal whilst I raid heal (holy pally) and that worked better than the inverse.
    This, pretty much. I think healing roles died after Wrath and that's a good thing. From what I've seen, any healer can pick up any role and get the job done. There are some healers who do better in certain roles, in certain fights though. Good news is that you don't have to cancel the raid because a certain healer of a certain spec didn't log on.

Druid - Restoration (raid healing)
    Priest - Holy (raid healing/partial tank healing)
    Priest - Discipline (mitigation/can be good at tank healing if done right)
    Paladin - Holy (tank healing/partial raid healing)
    Shaman - Restoration (raid healing/partial tank healing)