Breakdown of Best Zones for Profs?

Was wondering if anyone had done up a guide or map or something on this. I have quite a few alts that I (should) be leveling soon, and of course they all have their professions. But since I've already done all the content on my main (Cataclysm Loremaster now) I want to speed through fairly quickly. So I'm wondering which zones would be the best benefit to each profession?
    You would think I'd pick zones based on their quest rewards, but I usually don't utilize my alts nearly as much as my main, and I don't even plan on raiding with my main this time around so you can see how gear doesn't matter as much here.
    I'm not looking for the best places to farm, I'm just looking for the best areas where it's easier to level as you go.

Maybe I'll make a list based on comments? Looking for:
    Tailoring:
    Enchanting: You can DE anywhere I'm assuming :P
    Mining:
    Engineering:
    Skinning:
    Leatherworking:

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Was wondering if anyone had done up a guide or map or something on this. I have quite a few alts that I (should) be leveling soon, and of course they all have their professions. But since I've already done all the content on my main (Cataclysm Loremaster now) I want to speed through fairly quickly. So I'm wondering which zones would be the best benefit to each profession?
    You would think I'd pick zones based on their quest rewards, but I usually don't utilize my alts nearly as much as my main, and I don't even plan on raiding with my main this time around so you can see how gear doesn't matter as much here.
    I'm not looking for the best places to farm, I'm just looking for the best areas where it's easier to level as you go.

Maybe I'll make a list based on comments? Looking for:
    Tailoring:
    Enchanting: You can DE anywhere I'm assuming :P
    Mining:
    Engineering:
    Skinning:
    Leatherworking:
    Pick VJ over hyjal for skinning and herbalism
    Do deepholm for mining and anything that comes out of mining.
    Do TH for tailoring.

That's all I got.

I think Hyjal is much better for mining Obsidian that Deepholm.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

To be fair I didn't mean which zone is the best ever, I meant if I start leveling at 80, what would be the best progression path for each zone? So mining would go like Hyjal>Deepholm>Uldum>TH etc.