Deleted

Farming bastion of twillight trash for epics

Hey, I´ve been farming this raid (bastion of twillight) for about 20 runs maybe were we just clear all trash to the first boss then go out and reset, and still NO epic drop, is this normal?, like have you been farming / raiding it and dropped epics on trash or do u have the same problem as i do, ofc i am just unlucky but still around 20 runs, what is the droprate on those stuffs?

Deleted
    1-2%?

You're better off trying to progress on bosses and hoping for loot than farming trash mobs.

Deleted
    RNG is random. I did one run where nothing dropped for 7-8 resets and raid disbanded and another run where we got at least 1 drop each reset for 10 resets.

That said, Blizz has nerfed the drops once and maybe all the posts you see on the awesome drop rate refer to it when cata launched and you could expect 2-3 drops a reset.

Deleted
    <No epics for casuals>

Don't troll our forums. Thanks... ~ Fuzzzie

That wasnt trolling, it was actually a statement.
    Last edited by mmoc14d9d511fa; 2011-01-19 at 01:32 PM.

we had 3 of the damned throwing axe on our first run, the drop rate for that one is pretty high

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah we got a lot of epics a few weeks back in our 10 man, the 1h sword dropped twice, the agi trinket dropped twice and world drop shoulders in 2 resets. now we're getting 25s every week for the past 3 resets and clearing trash has yielded 1 epic, the throwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive had the staff drop and some other caster cloth peice i cant remeber drop in one run, and that was just a normal progression run no resets. the 2nd drop was in the room after u kill halfus. ive also had the fury of angerforge trink drop in BWD off trash to magmaw. so yeah all random, we wernt farming just clearing trash to get bosses.

My guild has cleared the trash 3 times. Gotten the Leather Helm on the first mob we killed, and on our 3rd clear of trash, we got the Cloth dps Bracers, and the Mail Healer Legs.

Deleted
    Yeah gonna start progress with the bosses, just gonna find a progressing guild, but it´s nice to farm for the moment since you need some stuff from those

Deleted
    The agility trink has dropped and the throwing axe, + another melee trink, that was two reset's pretty nice.

had dark mending staff, cloth bracer and agi trinket drop on first clear, nothing on the next 5...was there maybe 1 hour.

Deleted
    I think we've done BoT about 4 times now.

Every week there was 1+ trash epic, most of the times we had it before Halfus, once before Valiona, never @ Elementals.

Also, we have had 3 soul blades, 2 tanking shoulders, and an agility trinket.

Hope it gives you a lil clue. However, I'll stick with the point: RNG is.. RNG.

We've had one about every week -- but we full clear it on 25 man so we have a lot more trash then you likely.

Drops are very random I guess.

My guild have been doing BoT since 1. / 2. reset and we average at 2 epic BoEs pr. run.

You all need to come to Lightning's Blade-US. People PuG the trash in BoT for about 5 hours and a 10-man group (the only kind I've been there with so far) will finish with each person in the raid having at least 1 new Random Drop Epic. 3 days ago I took my Spriest in and came out with 3 new epics.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!