Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess i got pretty lucky from what im hearing by everyone else
    Like I had HIIIIGH doubts that this would actually happen to me.

Lets change the subject to ANY legendarys.
    IE: Valanyr, Shadowmourne ...
    Any of the old world stuff. Such as Ateish,
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.

RNG don't rage lol... that's how they work. If you have high expectations ("it will drop now") then you get disappointed and you won't life a happy life, this kind of works in any real life scenario too. No expectations, more surprises, more happy life.

one year looking for THAT Garr binding, every single week, no drop...

15+ Year Old Account
    somebody else made this same thread yesterday, it was called "world first" bc both bindings and the sulfuras thing dropped...

It took me a month to get both bindings. I'm still waiting on my Eye of Sulfuras though =/

took me 2½ years.. I was doing it solo in TBC with a dodgy holy/ret spec and had to respec every week :-) I got it just before cata came out!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got TF on my DK, Sulfuras on my Shaman, and I got both bindings on my shaman tho I can't equip it I still have them Problem Guys? I also Seen Garr drop the bindings 3 times total, Baron 5 times total. 2 chars that is. Problem? I farmed for 1.5 year if you wanna know how much time I spent doing so Solo. Tho I got Sulfuras 5th time I started killing Ragnaros.

It took my paladin four runs to get both bindings, and the Eye dropped the same week as the second. My Thunderfury achievement says I got it in August of '09. I finally made Sulfuras last weekend. Time to look into Val'nyr and Shadowmourne.