Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    OMG 4 minutes! Is that too low?
    Yea man, if it isn't insta-q I quit!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    The ones who can spell the least always type the most.
    it' should be "The one´s who can spell the least, always type the most." but yea good try

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Widget View Post
    oh, im sorry if u thought that i was trying to give constructive critisism, eventho i clearly stated that i just want ppls opinions, but hey
    If anyone has a different opinion from you you insult them (poorly)

you have quit WoW (and we thank you for it) now please quit these forums aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    If anyone has a different opinion from you you insult them (poorly)

you have quit WoW (and we thank you for it) now please quit these forums aswell
    what do you find as "diffrent opinion" digging trough all these posts? is it the "amg stop plaing amg" or the "amg ur a troll amg" or the "amg u kawnt spewll amg..w.."?

it' should be "The one´s who can spell the least, always type the most." but yea good try
    Actually you are wrong again, thanks for trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloodKrayze View Post
    Actually you are wrong again, thanks for trying though.
    should be spelt "Actually, you are wrong again. Thanks for trying though. " but yea gg

Deleted
    If you are going to correct someone, at least try and correct them and not make yourself look like an idiot. But it's a bit late for that. Oh well!

Oh and with this:

should be spelt "Actually, you are wrong again. Thanks for trying though. " but yea gg
    The original was perfectly correct. And don't please correct peoples' English if you can't write it correctly in the first place.
    Last edited by mmoc05c338f655; 2011-01-19 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Fixed mai grammaaah

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the problem is that WoW is a PvE game at its core. PvE balance is still a higher priority than PvP balance.
    So you have to keep that in mind when you rail against the constant tweaks to PvP. Remember, it's a journey, not a destination.
    The problem is that Blizzard insists to do both. You can't balance PvE and PvP at the same time. Blizzard focus PvE but they still caring about PvP players QQ'ers and I think they still dream about Arena becoming a good e-sport.

If WoW is primarily a PVE game at heart....then why did Blizzard implement PVP servers? Just saying....
    Money. Dã. I just can't believe you really asked that.

really guys, im sorry.. i thought u where mature enough to have a decent discussion but as i stated earlier, all i get is "amg stop plaing amg" or the "amg ur a troll amg" or the "amg u kawnt spewll amg..w.." wich indeed is very sad but hey.. gotta allow even the "little ppl" (no i dident mean midgets) on forums right? ah well abandoning this thread cya

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    The problem is that Blizzard insists to do both. You can't balance PvE and PvP at the same time. Blizzard focus PvE but they still caring about PvP players QQ'ers and I think they still dream about Arena becoming a good e-sport.
    just have to say tho this made me giggle.. the most QQ are from the pve'rs xD "amg blizZ i cant hit my buttons plz buff me amg " and THATS why we got imbalance NOW im abandoning this thread xD

Deleted
    really guys, im sorry.. i thought u where mature enough to have a decent discussion but as i stated earlier, all i get is "amg stop plaing amg" or the "amg ur a troll amg" or the "amg u kawnt spewll amg..w.." wich indeed is very sad but hey.. gotta allow even the "little ppl" (no i dident mean midgets) on forums right? ah well abandoning this thread cya
    People are flaming you because you are trying to correct them, when you are being an absolute moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would i be angry etc? once again, i dont even play atm im simply giving you my thoughts of the game
    You are also cursing, rambling, posting in caps and if that's how you act when you are not angry, well that's a bit sad. Spamming smily faces can only go so far...

This absolutely made my day, thanks!
    (One's implies possessive and is completely wrong in this context.)

oh, im sorry if u thought that i was trying to give constructive critisism, eventho i clearly stated that i just want ppls opinions, but hey
    Well, my opinion is a bit different. Like you I have also quit WoW but not because it sucked, and certainly not due to the state of PvP. I fucking hated arena's so that really hasn't changed, so if they are messed up, I don't even notice. I do however like the new BGs and Tol'Barad (when defending lol), but even that is more of a side thing for me, I was more of a PvE'er. Anyhow, I feel like the game hasn't been in a better place since vanilla. You have the many quality of life functions now combined with the difficulty level of Vanilla.

Anyhow, I quit simply cuz I am bored. No matter how good a game is, eventually you'll get bored of it. I have sunk more hours into WoW over the past five years that I would like to admit. I don't know the exact number but over the last 5 years, roughly 2/5ths of that is play time alone. So I am pretty much done lol. I still have my account just in case, but I haven't played since Beta shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    People are flaming you because you are trying to correct them, when you are being an absolute moron.
    no, people are flaming me because they dont agree, and dont know how to respond like properly
    and so what if im an "absolute moron"? what about the 15 ppl who cant reply properly to a thread, well cant even read it but GUESSES what is said and replies to something totally diffrent? do think for a sec

10+ Year Old Account
    Good try abondoning the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIlaydying View Post
    Well, my opinion is a bit different. Like you I have also quit WoW but not because it sucked, and certainly not due to the state of PvP. I fucking hated arena's so that really hasn't changed, so if they are messed up, I don't even notice. I do however like the new BGs and Tol'Barad (when defending lol), but even that is more of a side thing for me, I was more of a PvE'er. Anyhow, I feel like the game hasn't been in a better place since vanilla. You have the many quality of life functions now combined with the difficulty level of Vanilla.

Anyhow, I quit simply cuz I am bored. No matter how good a game is, eventually you'll get bored of it. I have sunk more hours into WoW over the past five years that I would like to admit. I don't know the exact number but over the last 5 years, roughly 2/5ths of that is play time alone. So I am pretty much done lol. I still have my account just in case, but I haven't played since Beta shut down.
    jesus christ mate, i honestly got shock'd.. the FIRST guy who actually replies properly and (even) replies to what i actually wrote thank God there is still hope <3

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Good try abondoning the thread.
    well im bored and these ppl (including you?) entertain me while waiting for my dinner, what can i say :P

Deleted
    Just been reading through Dark_Widget's previous posts in other threads.

He is a misinformed bigot or a massive troll. Or both. I will go for the first one, as trolls generally have a sense of humour.

Deleted
    srsly.. the patch notes makes me lol, and the fact that nightcrawler himself stated that he wrote the patchnotes that leaked last month, was written several months ago..
    wich means BEFORE even cata was released.. intresting that they'r SOO aware of whats going to be "op" and not, that they can give (semi) exact numbers on how much it needs to be nerfed?
    and why keep it OP in the first place.. bullshit..

and stuff like
    "Arenas

* Ring of Valor has been temporarily disabled until select bugs can be fixed in an upcoming patch.
    "
    ....really? only been out for abit over 2 years.. and NOW they decide to finally do something about it? when they pretty much destroyd arena already, due to the extremly "opness" of melee classes/speccs (yes i play(d) both caster and melee..) and fucking up the gear system, discuraging ppl from doing arena.. i mean 4 min queue time @ primetime..?
    and srsly, remove BL/heroism? really? pretty much the ONLY advantage casters had over melees (cuz casters benefit a little more then melees).. its no QQ really since i myself play melee ;D and.. i even stopd playing a few weeks ago but really.. did lock/frostmage (we both been playing at 2300) and the only reason we won was cuz of a extremly well executed Ring of Frost.. wich is OP as fuck aswell...

anyone that agrees or disagrees? post ur thought on flaws/streanghts and/or if u think im wrong/right,

btw.. the only good thing with cata is Vortex Pinnacle.. and i dont even pve..
    Whos Nightcrawler

Deleted
    Obvious trolls are an embarassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pretty much stopped taking you seriously when I realized you cannot spell or use proper punctuation.

Maybe you should come back when you're a little more calm-headed and give us more of a level mannered explanation of your frustration instead of at the heat of the moment.
    Signatures are overrated.