Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quit if you don't like it.. get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Widget View Post
    i mean the horde still got a 10-20 min queue time..
    im no sure what server you play on and pretty much im sure noone cares, but on Twisting Nether the horde out number the alliance by a ratio of like 20:1
    *broken sig link*

lol i actually read every post since since yesterday and.. thnx u made my day guys xD
    really sounds like ur SOOO addicted to this game, u wanna defend it with everything u got, evnetho its just random statements u come up with that dosent even have anyhing to do with the post in the first place xD (ei "amg stop playing" i already did... "amg learn to spell" i know "you" is spelt "you and not "u" i simple dont care, simple eh? oh and "amg stop QQing and stop playing"...already stopd playing..)

why do u even try so desperatly to defend a game that almost everyone agree's only is getting worse? most oldschool players think vanilla was the best.. i think TBC since i started playing in TBC

but really my question beeing, are u REALLY this addicted to the game it forces u to defend it with all desperation u got? cant u simply accept the fact that i dissslike it and move along? or does it shatter ur world completly? in that case i DO appologize (??) this IS a forum.. ur supose to psot ur thoughts on stuff.. just like i did, the fact that most of u got EXTREMLY butthurt by what i wrote.. nothing i can do about it i dont like the game

take it like a man or stop using forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    If you play WoW for PVP only, then you are doing it wrong. It is a PVE-based game with a little PVP. Plenty of other games out there for people who only want to PVP, you should check them out.
    Maeleena, WoW got both pvp and pve.. arena was fun till cata so it has nothing to do with "is supose to" sure PvE is more lore blabla.. but still
    If you were playing at launch you would see exactly how much PvP was introduced in the game, off the top of my head 2 raids a bunch of instances and ZERO BGS and NO SUCH THING AS HONOR. It was a PVE game first and remains a PVE game first and foremost.

---------- Post added 2011-01-20 at 04:41 PM ----------

@Dark_Widget If you quit wow why are you on wow forums, if you are having a go at people defending it desperately why are you so desperate to publicize your dislike for it, imo you are probably the one still addicted and just pissed that the game you hate so much still occupies so much of your thoughts.
    Last edited by Kanadei; 2011-01-20 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    ...I can't even read that mess.
    Me either..

this is like the 208429084th QQ thread about how wow is getting bad. WTF just quit the game no need to come here and ruin it for others.

If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    no idea if you're smart enough to get the difference between "quitting" and "taking a break". or if you even consider using your brain while surfing this forum...i gotta doubt that but...well.

but it's pretty interesting that you don't even think about what i wrote.
    so you really think you would play this game now matter how blizzard fucks it up?
    dude...seriously. i'd call that ADDICTED...cause usually people talk about stuff they don't like and try to change it and try to criticize the stuff and discuss it...but ye...that would mean you gotta DO something again. and we all know that you scrubs don't like working for your stuff. you want everything for free...

it's useless
    I'm not exactly positive what you are talking about. I don't even think i made a post directly towards you. Maybe you quoted the wrong person, because I really don't understand what you are going on about.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    Me either..

this is like the 208429084th QQ thread about how wow is getting bad. WTF just quit the game no need to come here and ruin it for others.
    well maybe drop ur addictive and defending thoughts for a sec and accept that some ppl think that the game's getting worse then? kinda weak of u to tune into a thread like this and claim that u "cba to read" when u obviously did...

10+ Year Old Account
    well maybe drop ur addictive and defending thoughts for a sec and accept that some ppl think that the game's getting worse then? kinda weak of u to tune into a thread like this and claim that u "cba to read" when u obviously did...
    BYE THEN. Other people have opinions too. Your opinion isn't the only opinion. Learn to accept that before you come to a forum complaining about something other people think is fine. While you said "anyone that agrees or disagrees? post ur thought on flaws/streanghts and/or if u think im wrong/right" you obviously don't like it when people don't have the same opinion as you.

Said poster was simply stating that the amount of people saying wow is bad is getting annoying. The poster does not believe that wow is getting worse. You then come in and say that he/she is the one with "addictive and defending thoughts". He/she didn't say anything that suggests they were trying to convey their "addictive and defending thoughts".
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    BYE THEN. Other people have opinions too. Your opinion isn't the only opinion. Learn to accept that before you come to a forum complaining about something other people think is fine. While you said "anyone that agrees or disagrees? post ur thought on flaws/streanghts and/or if u think im wrong/right" you obviously don't like it when people don't have the same opinion as you.

Said poster was simply stating that the amount of people saying wow is bad is getting annoying. The poster does not believe that wow is getting worse. You then come in and say that he/she is the one with "addictive and defending thoughts". He/she didn't say anything that suggests they were trying to convey their "addictive and defending thoughts".

Correct! thank you kind sir/mam

i was just posting how i felt just as you were.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post

i dont really think "this is like the 208429084th QQ thread about how wow is getting bad. WTF just quit the game no need to come here and ruin it for others." is a thought? she/he is jumping me for posting my thoughts

quick question. Are you going to quit wow Dark?

quick question. Are you going to quit wow Dark?
    i already quit.. pretty much atleast.. i gotta admit tho im actually online right now to do a BG :P and to talk with some ingame friends.. why??

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So you've quit.. even though you are playing at the exact moment and are posting on forums right now..

Do you know what you are? You're (LOOK PEOPLE YOU APOSTROPHE RE) Al Bundy.
    Did you ever watch Married with Children?
    He complains about his wife every show, yet he stays with her.
    He whines about his children, but he doesn't leave them.
    He also complains about his job, but he never quits it.
    Every single day he QQ's about everything, but not because he is going to stop with it, but because he can.
    And he will, but he'll never stop with those things.
    yet again another childish jump just cuz i dont agree with ur thoughts... why do u even post if u cant come up with a legit answer or any thoughts about what i wrote instead of following the herd? really?

no one cares about your opinion nor about the fact that you left the game m actually we're better off now 1 less whiner on the forums

i already quit.. pretty much atleast.. i gotta admit tho im actually online right now to do a BG :P and to talk with some ingame friends.. why??
    thanks for the answer. =]

Quote Originally Posted by micho View Post
    no one cares about your opinion nor about the fact that you left the game m actually we're better off now 1 less whiner on the forums
    yet another childish uneccesary comment..

---------- Post added 2011-01-20 at 07:24 AM ----------

thanks for the answer. =]
    no worries, why u ask? :P

Alright, this thread has gone on for wayyy too long. The amount of flaming is ridiculous. Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions