Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevulon View Post
    As a poor student living alone my fridge and freezer is usually empty anyway so I do what I do most days, I don't eat dinner at all.
    Move to Michigan and get a Bridge card and then abuse the hell out of it. That is what about 90% of college students in this state do. Spend your real money on booze and use your Bridge card for groceries.

the problem lies in the fact that "there is nothing in the freeze or fridge". Solve that and its done deal!

Mana cakes and maybe goblin BBQ depend's if I'm that hungry

Taco Bell. I just swing through on the way home if I know I don't have anything in the fridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

I postpone the raid by 15 minutes and eat in peace. Good to be leading a group of ultra-casuals and slackers...

Nah, I usually postpone my meal until after the raid or fix something in the microwave. We never started a raid 'on time' anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    The OP asks for 15 mins, in which case I just get a bowl of cereal.

But usually, I forget to eat until just as raid invites are going out, so I just grab some noodles. I don't bother cooking them, I just eat them crunchy from the wrapper. I'm usually done by the time all summons are out and we're buffed.
    this made me chuckle, what a guy !

Deleted
    Anything that goes in the microwave is usually a good bet, ready meals ftw.

Deleted
    Nicotine. When that stops working I take some cereals during our short raid break

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    put on a diaper and eat during bio-breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I never learned how to cook small amounts, so there's always leftovers in my fridge.
    Same here! With family that works all kinds of crazy hours, I cook dinner at 7pm, and whoever isn't home for dinner gets to microwave the leftovers. This leaves plenty of leftovers in the fridge to heat up later, since not all my family likes leftovers. My favorite is cold fried chicken. Mmm.

fortunetly for me i havnt been the one cooking when the raids were on...all i had to do was find a miniute to go grab the plate and eat during the trash clearing and in between bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have another problem.. I end up forgetting time while eating, so i delay the raid because i just forget about it

If I forget to eat before hand I always have a ready stash of bananas to gorge myself one. Or apples....... and cheese....... mhmmmmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    cereal, tuna sandwich, fitness bars, fruit, delivery, eggs with macon and grilled cheese =P

Quote Originally Posted by Nieronoid View Post
    Just order something.
    this doesn't work when you're on a budget.

I usually microwave leftovers or make ramen. God I love leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nieronoid View Post
    Just order something.
    Heh, you think that they are going to be able to cook and deliver the food, and give him time to eat it in the 15 minutes he has?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Cookies!

Or failing that apples

And then I have my main meal late.

When it comes to raid nights I'm usually eating at my PC finishing up work the hour or two before so it's a non issue anyway but I have a mini fridge outside the computer room door that usually has a bunch of cheese and crap in it that covers it pretty well.

Usually it's leftovers, sandwich, or a microwaveable meal. I live on the East coast and play on a West coast server so usually, unless I've completely lost track of time I am fine.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid