Poll: Which race survives?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    Deleted

All out war - which races survives?

Scenario - the Alliance and Horde have disbanded. Each race is now completely on its own, with no help outside their own people. Leaving out Worgen and Draenei due to miniscule numbers, no real capital and general lack of chance.

Who is left standing?

Orcs and Night elves in my opinion.

Orcs are just strong, physically and with their shamanistic abilities to commune with the spirits. Night elves have always been around, and for good reason. They are skilled with the blade and they are very powerful as druids.

For that matter is why I pick those classes.

P.S a Tauren woudl just roflstomp a gnome haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seany69er View Post
    Orcs and Night elves in my opinion.

Orcs are just strong, physically and with their shamanistic abilities to commune with the spirits. Night elves have always been around, and for good reason. They are skilled with the blade and they are very powerful as druids.

For that matter is why I pick those classes.

P.S a Tauren woudl just roflstomp a gnome haha
    Pretty much this =)

Dranei, they just run off the planet, it's what they do best...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Undead imo, if Sylvanas had her way she'd unleash the plague and use her Valkyr friends to resurrect dead. Pewpew.

Deleted
    I'll say Night Elves. They'll hide in their treehouse, put up a "No orks allwed" sign and pull up the ladder.

Taurens and Night elves
    MOP BETA CLUB

Night elfs would survive, no doubt.
    I do believe Orc would be left standing aswell.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about it, I'd have to say dwarves. Looking at Ironforge, they have a nice base right there. They could easily close off both the Tram and the main gate.

Though, I do see Goblins blowing everything up and turning Azeroth into a wasteland.

Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    Dranei, they just run off the planet, it's what they do best...
    Hehe, I came here to post this, almost verbatim. I was a little sad when they weren't on the list...

If the horde disbanded, theres no reason for Sylvanas to not carpet bomb every other city in plague, bolstering her numbers and destroying her enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elves hands down. They are allied with every friggin thing thats in a forest in kalimdor ffs. Plus have you seen the new feathermoon? They ain't fucking around.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got to give this one to the forsaken. As they are now, they are uniquely suited to wars of attrition. The more they fight, the more they raise, the more momentum they get and the more powerful they become. Unless something happens to the Val'kyr, they are going to outlast everyone else unless they get seriously ganged up on.

Tauren and night elves are the most peaceful, i vote them cause they are less likely to self destruct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    I'll say Night Elves. They'll hide in their treehouse, put up a "No orks allwed" sign and pull up the ladder.
    Epic reasoning, I agree with you xD

Goblins, easily. Buy their way out of any problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber

Probably the Forsaken, since they're batshit crazy and they have the 'tech' too.

Night Elves, they've been around a while for a reason. They're excellent combatants and have nature at their call!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollfree View Post
    Tauren and night elves are the most peaceful, i vote them cause they are less likely to self destruct.
    Night elves? Peaceful? What game franchise are you talking about? It sure ain't Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    Night elves? Peaceful? What game franchise are you talking about? It sure ain't Warcraft.
    "The orcs are cutting down our trees!"
    "want to talk to them about it?"
    "Nah lets just kill them."

But in all seriousness I don't know how anyone can vote against the forsaken. They have chemical weapons and don't mind using them, no other faction has WMDs. Not to mention the forsaken are pretty darn large in number.