Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bosses we've killed twice or more.

Onyxia - 2 or 3 times depending on how you count, once at 60, again at ...whateveritwas, and again at 85.
    Nefarian - 2
    Kael'Thas - 2?
    Ragnaros - once and about to be twice along with Baron Geddon, elemental lord, can't be killed, only banished yada yada
    Kel'Thuzad - 2 ...and every other boss in Naxx, good point.
    Anub'Arak - 2
    Garr - 2
    Arugal - 2
    Kazzak - 2
    Baron Rivendare - 2 but conspiracy theories abound, see http://www.wowpedia.org/Baron_Rivendare#Speculation
    Blood Prince Council -
    All of them have been fought and killed by players (Keleseth in Utgarde Keep, Valanar at Naxxanar in Borean Tundra, and Taldaram in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom) and brought back to Icecrown Citadel to once again serve the Lich King.
    Anyone I've missed?

EDITs: I guess it wasn't that bad after all, I thought there were multiple 3-timers. I personally count Ony 3 times, or else you open up the possibility of just upping any old raid instance to the new levelcap and calling it content. It was kinda nice of them to do it as a fun bit of anniversary, though, so no hard feelings. Stay mellow.

every boss in naxx at 80?

10+ Year Old Account
    Baron Rivendare (old strat and wotlk naxx)

Can't think of any else at the moment.
    Thundercunts and stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot to mention Hogger. Also every boss in Naxx.

We've killed the 3 brothers in Icc while questing and then again inside Icc. Every boss in Naxx. No more from what I remember.

I have a feeling that we'll eventually have to do ZG or AQ again.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Onyxia was only killed on her lair and now on BWD. so that would be 2. You count the "anniversary" as the same raid.
    Nefarian- afaik you are right.
    Kael- dont look so smudge
    Ragnaros shouldnt even be here.
    Kel'thuzad only once. Naxx 60 and 80 are the same place.
    Anub-I dont remember if he was undead in the Coliseum

And Hogger, you "killed" him on the lowbi quest and now hes in charge of the prision Stockades.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you got 'em all.

Btw, the "Yada yada" you used about Ragnaros is just a placeholder for "Can only be killed in his own Realm, like we're gonna do in this xpac", right?
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

the blood princes from icc. they were in 5mans originally, i think they all were, maybe some were quest bosses.

Deleted
    If Kel'Thuzad is on the list, you should prolly list all of the bosses in Naxx.

Baron and Garr aswell (not sure if you kill Baron in Hyjal tho?).

EDIT: Cookie!
    Last edited by mmoc124d4cbc78; 2011-01-19 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arugal at the end of SFK, and at the end of an elite quest chain in Grizzly Hills. Shade of Eranikus, and whatever his form was in Moonglade as part of the AQ chain. Blasted Lands Kazzak, and Hellfire Peninsula Kazzak.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would really like to know more background story on Milhouse Manastorm. You helped him out back in BC in the Arcatraz and now he appears in Stonecore as a bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by plastkaze View Post
    Baron Rivendare (old strat and wotlk naxx)

Can't think of any else at the moment.
    troll girl in your sig looks like she has a milk moustache

OT: thanks for the info, folks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papabull View Post
    I would really like to know more background story on Milhouse Manastorm. You helped him out back in BC in the Arcatraz and now he appears in Stonecore as a bad guy.
    Twilight's Hammer recruited him. He WAS a nice guy tho, and I will always remember him as a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Onyxia - 2 or 3 times depending on how you count, once at 60, again at ...whateveritwas, and again at 85.
    Nefarian - 2
    Kael'Thas - 2?
    Ragnaros - once and about to be twice, elemental lord, can't be killed, only banished yada yada
    Anub'Arak - 2

Anyone I've missed?
    killed onyxia twice, the level 80 one does not count, it was an present for the playerbase for nostalgia effects
    ragnaros - you never killed him in molten core, an elemental lord can not be killed in our realm, you need to defeat them in their own realms, for him, the firelands... so we've only banished him until he returned now

troll girl in your sig looks like she has a milk moustache

those are called tusks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I just did some research on Wowwiki. I always loved his lines. "Hahaha, alriiight! Who ordered up an extra large can of whoop-ass?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Twilight's Hammer recruited him. He WAS a nice guy tho, and I will always remember him as a nice guy.
    I have a feeling hes not dead, and he was mind controlled or something, and hell be back. This is wow, it happens all the time!

Millhouse Manastorm was never killed by us. Not in BC, he helped us, and not in the stonecore, the first boss pushes him oblivion (apparently). So he shouldnt be added to this list.

Nefarian - 2
    Kael'Thas - 2 out of 6+ times
    Ragnaros - once and about to be twice, elemental lord, can't be killed, only banished yada yada
    Anub'Arak - 2

Anyone I've missed?
    Fixed that for you x)

OT: Eeeehhh, The Black Knight ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne