Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol god damnit, looks like the UK are one episode behind, now I know what happens in the next one.

I think it has something to do with Vogel's past, when Hannah asked her "What made you interested in this profession( or something along those lines)" she kinda dodged it, so there's definitely something up with that.

But Quinn killing Cassie just to frame Zach, yeah, eh..no. As much of an idiot he is sometimes I don't see him going this far.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Lol god damnit, looks like the UK are one episode behind, now I know what happens in the next one.
    No we're not. We have the same access to Piratebay as anyone else

Who waits for episodes?!

The only thing I see in that Quinn/Zack/Cassie storyline is that maybe Quinn tried to frame Zack with getting some blood from the blade and then placing at the crime scene. Really tough to do for Quinn standards, but it's possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    No we're not. We have the same access to Piratebay as anyone else

Who waits for episodes?!
    You better edit that out before you get infracted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    You better edit that out before you get infracted.
    Backseat moderating hell yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I think he was just giving him a heads up, not playing the backseat moderator.

Anyway, was really happy when season 8 started and loved it, still like it, but the episodes seem so slow. I get the feeling that if this wasn't Dexter, I wouldn't watch it. The story isn't too bad, it's just how they've implemented and written it that makes it lackluster. Still enjoying it, but was expecting something a lot better for the last season of such a widely popular show. I've been saying it for weeks, but something big has to happen soon, otherwise it's going to be as random as the brain surgeon coming out of nowhere. Unless Dexter really does get away to live a normal life with Hannah, which I honestly think would blow.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with hardcore Debsters because all they seem to be doing now is bitching and bickering over the fact that Hannah is still around and that Dexter is gaga for her. 8.08 Had some classic scenes and all these hardcore Debsters are seeing as cheesy screenplay and terrible acting. Imo, the "Are we there yet?" line was hysterical and something the show needed. Its not like Dexter is a sitcom or some other type of comedy. The way the directors and writers have thrown humor into the show is just perfect for a dark show like Dexter. The only other type of humor we've had in this show is the perverted Masuka and vulgar vocabulary Deb; its nice to have something a little different, especially since Deb's one liners have been getting stale and boring ("Dick for Brains" "She's your problem now").

Well, to end this rant, I'd just like to say that I would like to see Debster happen, I just wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't happen. If Dexter runs off with Hannah, that'll just be super lame. I'm confident that the writers have something good in store for us, I just have to consider that a spin-off has basically been confirmed for the show and I'm sort of worried that the show will end making us want to watch that show instead. I'm ready for Dexter to be done, DAMNIT.

/endrant

Wake me up when this season gets less boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    This is exactly what I think and its going to disappoint me if this happens. The whole thing about Quinn being the one who killed Cassie in order to frame Zach makes perfect sense, and it should come as a shocker to viewers who don't realize or who don't think about the show - because surely Dexter can't be the only killer in the Miami police department.

If Vogel is the Brain Surgeon, I'm going to be so upset. The editors of the show over there at show time are really bad at spoiling an episode in their "Next time on Dexter" clips. I mean sometimes they're hit and miss but there was just little enough of a clip that showed him beginning to bag up Vogel, that its pretty convincing that that will happen. Also the last line "Maybe the messenger should be killed" or something like that.

I personally think its too obvious that Vogel is the BS so I really hope they throw us for a spin. Maybe the BS is Lumen
    edit:Though I would think that... that dead girls boyfriend is the BS, and Vogel is the killer but using that guy as the dirty work while keeping those brain parts as a reward, and she wants dexters.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she is the BS, but remember the scene where it shows the brain as a gift on her doorstep? (if i am remembering it right). It's not like she sent it to herself. So im not sure....
    Last edited by sef24; 2013-08-20 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched it. I'm honestly surprised Zach was killed off; what a waste of a character.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Just watched it. I'm honestly surprised Zach was killed off; what a waste of a character.
    It's like the writers are fucking making this shit up as they go along. First he was gonna kill him, then he decided not to. Then he was gonna fucking kill him again, but then fucking decided not to. They they were like "Oh wtf let's just do it" and finally had him killed in the end. This whole season so far has been atrocious. a complete and utter travesty of the show that was once enjoyable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I've been infracted for it before, it was a heads up. No need to be a twat about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    *waves hand up*
    Hey what about Lewis.
    Now that was a proper potential screw-up on the writers part.
    So this is nothing new for them, unfortunally.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    I always feel the best Dexter episodes are 10,11 and 12 in the seasons, especially for the excitement factor. I have a feeling the upcoming episode will ignite that spark for some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    i think you will find it will get better soon. Train wreck of a season to be honest.
    Hi

Why are people mad about zacks death. "What a waste if a good character." This is the last season of dexter and only 4(?) episodes left. Not like you would see him again once the season is over. Not the end of the world to not see him in the next 4 hours of dexter.

His death was a nice twist. Not many expected him to die so soon and no one expected the bs to be back

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    Why are people mad about zacks death. "What a waste if a good character." This is the last season of dexter and only 4(?) episodes left. Not like you would see him again once the season is over. Not the end of the world to not see him in the next 4 hours of dexter.

His death was a nice twist. Not many expected him to die so soon and no one expected the bs to be back
    I think most people thought the BS would be back. It was pretty evident, at least from our side, that the guy they thought was the BS really wasn't. The most simple evidence was that he was surprised that Vogel had someone helping her out but we knew that the BS knew about Dexter.

Also I don't think Zack was a great character Personally, I thought he was kind of annoying. Glad to see him Die so I know that the spin-off won't be about him.

I was just starting to invest in Zach, i would have liked seeing him a couple years later show wise taking up dexters mantle. Was pretty pissed he was killed off, and i think it really bothered dex as he was starting to connect to his apprentice.

Ya.. To me, the brain surgeon seems like the kind of character they should have introduced early in the show - like season 3 or 4, who disappears later on and maybe re-emerges in the last season as a focal character. I realize they hadn't thought this far ahead, but if the brain surgeon had kept popping up once or twice a season over the last 5 years, I think it would have built way more excitement than the first half of the season managed to. Especially if he knew all about Dexter. Hindsight 20/20 as usual.