Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Very good episode. Was to be expected the story of Isaac would end sad (he had nothing left but revenge, he had no going back with the Kashkas cutting him loose), this chapter was wrapped up nicely.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    I agree, the last season(4) was epic, and the ending was very shocking and very cool. Cant wait for season 5.

Kinda bummed on last nights ending, although in a way I saw it coming. The show did a really good job at making Isaac an interesting and oddly likeable character despite his many flaws. Its one of the same reasons people get drawn to Dexter.

This whole thing with Laguerta Im not sure where they are going with this. Dexter wouldnt possibly kill her, but if she learns too much she has to be silenced. Maybe Hannah will do it and Deb finds out about it putting the two at a standoff with Dexter stuck in the middle having to make a choice. What happens to Quinn next should also be pretty good, I cant imagine the mafia taking him beating the shit out of one of their managers and taking their girl lightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sad that Isaak is gone, he is one of the first characters in a while that I've really liked.

Is it just me or is that police station the most fucked up place ever. Dexter is a serial killer, Deb knows Dexter is a killer and help him, Quin is a corrupt piece of shit, Batista owns a restaurant and can't wait till he is out of the police station, Masuka is a huge pervert, and LaGuerta is also corrupt (loves to blackmail). The only good cop was Anderson and he got murdered.

I'm really not liking the way some of the stories are turning out. I think the writers need to have Quin killed off by the Kashka Brotherhood, Batista needs to GTFO already, and Dex needs to kill LaGuerta. Then hire all new detectives and start fresh.

I love Yvonne Strahovski (Hanna); she is an amazing actress and plays the part brilliantly, but her character needs to die. Everything about her scream Dexter's code.

On the plus side, we are finally going to see another, normal, serial killer. There hasn't been a good one in a while.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, I really want to see Dexter and Deb hook up already, just for the lulz. Seeing as how season 8 will be the last season, I do think some crazy shit will be going down near the end of this season. LaGuerta will most likely be dead by the end of this season, killed by Hannah. Besides that, I really hope they don't try and pull anything like they did in the books, making the Dark Passenger an actual disembodied evil spirit living inside of Dexter. I would die a little on the inside.

Finally theres a Dexter thread on here. The most watched TV show imo and no thread.. lol

First off - Partially agree with Waaldo - I wish they killed off Quinn the second they brought him into season 3. Hes just such an annoying pretty-boy moron that constantly fucks up or gets into trouble. I wish the skinner got him in season 3, or Trinity in 4, then i was hoping dexter got him in season 5, or The DDK in 6... sadly hes still wandering around screwing up and getting paid for it.

Masuka - hes always been an awesome character. Hes very funny although perverted at times.. I really wish they gave him some more lines cause so far hes been more or less the same

Batista - I always feel bad for Batista.. he keeps getting screwed over and hes probably the nicest person you'll ever meet. Its like watching a terminal cancer patient.

La Guerta - Dont really mind her as much but I wouldnt mind seeing her get killed.. shes really not that interesting either way.

Isaak - I cant believe this is how it ends for him. I mean come on only one gun for a Mafia Kingpin? He should atleast have more than 1 weapon on him.. but I guess it doesnt matter for him since he just wanted some peace.. very sad.

Hanna - She bleed out a ton on the floor I thought she was dead for sure.. but then again the human body stores atleast like 8-10 pints of blood... so maybe it wasnt as much as we thought.

I kinda wished Deb kills Hannah although I know she wont because of her morals. Feel bummed they took out the head villain kinda early.. and who didnt see the Fire inspector as a weirdo? the guy is creepy as fuck... first time i laid eyes on him i knew something was off.. the plot didnt even have to set things up to convice me.
    Last edited by announced; 2012-11-28 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Finally theres a Dexter thread on here
    what u mean finally? if u look back it says the poster posted it in 2010 =P

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    what u mean finally? if u look back it says the poster posted it in 2010 =P
    i guess its odd i never saw it, i mean i visit the TV section often cuz of the walking dead but usually thers other garbage like kpop or music floating around.
    still strikes me as strange that this thread has been hiding here.

anyway back to the topic.. I hope next weeks episode was just as good as the last, the season started off a bit slow but picked up well during the middle.

Question I just started watching dexter last week and I just got caught up to this weeks episode one thing that was bugging me, are we certain that trinity killed Rita, doesn't really make sense imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFluffypants View Post
    Question I just started watching dexter last week and I just got caught up to this weeks episode one thing that was bugging me, are we certain that trinity killed Rita, doesn't really make sense imo.
    I'm not 100% sure on the details because I haven't seen that season in a while but yes, Trinity did kill Rita. If I remember correctly once Trinity figured out who Dexter really was he wanted to hurt him, not kill him. Trinity was mad that Dexter was messing with his family, and putting them in danger. It also probably had something to do with the fact that Trinity only killed women.

Her murder didn't make sense to anyone because no one understood why Trinity would target Rita. Rita didn't fit Trinity's normal profile, but if anyone knew who Dexter was it would make sense. I think the episode from ~2 weeks ago when Deb was first trying to understand what Dexter was, she asked him if Rita's death was because of what Dexter did.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    It also probably had something to do with the fact that Trinity only killed women.
    Just a little nit picky here, but Trinity killed a man as the third part of his cycle, smashes them in the face with a hammer. He also killed little boys. So half his cycle was women, other half males.

I'm enjoying this season a lot, which is only patially because they seem to visit strip clubs every episode this season.

I'm guessing La Guerta bites it at season end, she's just a really boring character, though... If it's Hanna, and Dex kills her for it, it'l just be season 2 all over again. I'm thinking it may be Deb that ends up killing her to protect Dexter
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Season 2, can't believe they fucking killed Doakes.. I loved that badass.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I'm enjoying this season a lot, which is only patially because they seem to visit strip clubs every episode this season.

I'm guessing La Guerta bites it at season end, she's just a really boring character, though...
    i soooo hope so i hate her so much >_< its like she just became a huge bitch after she dumped batista
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i soooo hope so i hate her so much >_< its like she just became a huge bitch after she dumped batista
    But then even the Batista relationship just came out of nowhere completely. as if the writers had on clue at all what to do with either character. She's just been dead weight for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Just finished Season 2, can't believe they fucking killed Doakes.. I loved that badass.
    It was a really great story and season, but it was a shame, as he was actually a good character that they probably could have done with in later seasons.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    i feel the same way.. Doakes was by far the best character tied with Masuka... its just sad how he couldnt accept Dexter for who he was.. and was killed off.. you'll be begging for them to kill Doakes' replacement Quinn.. hes annoying as fuck.

cant wait for tmrs episode.. hopefully La Guerta bites the dust.

can't wait for the season finale next week!!!

I have a real problem with Dexter not seeing the set up. He KNOWS Laguerta is on his butt, and it isn't even about the timing of it. He knows that she would know this joker got out, and would probably have a tail on him to see if anything happened to the guy. Dexter is smarter than this.

In the promo for the Season 7 finale, Laguerta saying "Dexter Morgan, you have the right to remain silent..." Wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yibsu View Post
    In the promo for the Season 7 finale, Laguerta saying "Dexter Morgan, you have the right to remain silent..." Wow!
    I have been waiting so long for it, I love Dexter but I love him even more when he is about to be caught or is under pressure. The question is what did LaGuerta find to actually get him arrested.

The ghost of Harry said "warrants" but surely Dexter got rid of the blood slides from his apartment as he knew he was on LaGuerta's radar.