Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I have been waiting so long for it, I love Dexter but I love him even more when he is about to be caught or is under pressure. The question is what did LaGuerta find to actually get him arrested.

The ghost of Harry said "warrants" but surely Dexter got rid of the blood slides from his apartment as he knew he was on LaGuerta's radar.
    honestly as with all previews they cut clips from different parts of the episode and mesh them together to make it seem like its more of a big deal than it really is. i think laguerta just got fed up and arrested him with nothing on him but he-said/she-said. i remember when watching the trailer for this season on youtube reading the comments and 1 comment said they worked on the set of dexter and began saying outcomes of the season. his conclusions were : debra not turning him in, laguerta finding out dexter was the real bay-harbor butcher, debra killing laguerta to protect dexter, and hannah being pregnant. lets see what happens lol
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I want to see more. Like now. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    I want to see more. Like now. :x
    I'm pretty sure everyone does after watching this season finale.

wow this season's finale was almost better then season 4's finale with rita.

Episode was pretty spot on, minus the random surveillance tape that showed up out of no where ;_;

Now a long wait...

What the fuck is going on...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

decent episode. i guess we'll have to wonder what happens to Hannah escaping from the hospital and where she'll go.
    i guess we'll all be wondering.. whats next?

So, so good. Just finished watching the finale. Amazing. Amazing!

I was hoping they would wrap the show up in this season, the last 3 at least seasons have been... not so interesting. The threat level is very low, but at least they spiced things up in the last few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    So, so good. Just finished watching the finale. Amazing. Amazing!
    rofl, did we watch the same episode ? Dexter has become a milked out cash cow.
    He Starts Season 1 as this genius mastermind keeping trash off the streets to satisfy his twisted desires.
    Season 2 he becomes more human but still sharp.
    Suddenly: Season 3 - THE FUCK HAPPENED ? he just goes completely off the rails and becomes a babbling idiot.

They recovered a tiny bit in the later seasons but hes just not worth it anymore.

The whole point of the story is that Dexter is becoming more human, that his "cover" is becoming his reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    I was hoping they would wrap the show up in this season, the last 3 at least seasons have been... not so interesting. The threat level is very low, but at least they spiced things up in the last few episodes.
    Fairly certain it was already mentioned that the show would go on through next season, and that was the last one.

Enjoyed the finale a lot. The only thing that bothered me a bit was the random surveillance tape that just showed up at the right time... Also, LaGuerta all down and sad about having her job at risk after ruining multiple careers from 'opponents' was , in my opinion, OOC.

Can't wait for the next, final season

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    honestly as with all previews they cut clips from different parts of the episode and mesh them together to make it seem like its more of a big deal than it really is. i think laguerta just got fed up and arrested him with nothing on him but he-said/she-said. i remember when watching the trailer for this season on youtube reading the comments and 1 comment said they worked on the set of dexter and began saying outcomes of the season. his conclusions were : debra not turning him in, laguerta finding out dexter was the real bay-harbor butcher, debra killing laguerta to protect dexter, and hannah being pregnant. lets see what happens lol
    so this random youtuber poster who claimed he worked on the set of dexter was right for almost all of the outcomes except hannah being pregnant... which is still a possibility since she escaped and thats something to open the new and final season of dexter

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Fairly certain it was already mentioned that the show would go on through next season, and that was the last one.
    I hope so. Altho it would be interesting if he had to spend a season in jail (assuming he is captured in the end), or maybe they use the needle in Miami i dono. And they can't do that in anything other than a season finale :P

Gah my heart was racing at the end. Honestly, the final scene, I didn't know what was going to happen. I had a safe assumption of course, but there was still that 1% chance.

So. Good. Final season here we come ; _ ;
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Episode was pretty spot on, minus the random surveillance tape that showed up out of no where ;_;

Now a long wait...
    Well it didn't technically show out of nowhere. Almost every gas station has a surveillance camera and to be honest I expected that Debra would get arrested/questioned for that but I didn't expect that she would end up killing Laguerta.

Anyway, anyone else here hates Debra character? seems too bitchy and whiny for my taste

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Well it didn't technically show out of nowhere. Almost every gas station has a surveillance camera and to be honest I expected that Debra would get arrested/questioned for that but I didn't expect that she would end up killing Laguerta.

Anyway, anyone else here hates Debra character? seems too bitchy and whiny for my taste

I think she has room for that sort of mentality. Were looking at a good and decent person, someone who believes in the badge above all but Dexter. She's been through hell, the question is. Will she become Dexter's only confidant, Kill herself, or will she continue her I'm the lieutenant (soon to be captain) trying to ignore everything bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate what Deb has become.
    Her character development reminds me about Luke from 'The O.C.' Only just rewatched it, and his character development is one of the worst things I've ever seen.
    Hers is the same, it's wacky, insane, and not what she was compared to the first 5 series.
    The 6th season was terrible with her, the whole 'love' thing was insanely mad.
    But eh.

I really hate how many flaws there are in the show over the last couple of seasons.
    Like as if there wouldn't have been video tapes of Dexter with Viktor, or how he disposed of Lila in the second season.
    There are a heap of things, like how Migeal apparently wasn't searched for toxins, which would have had the Tranq drug listed.
    But oh well.

I'm keen for the next season, I hope Hannah remakes an appearance, as does Lumen, and the kids.
    Kind of joining everyone up again for the last time.

I'm expecting atleast one episode of jail time/followed by his death somehow, or a complete escape. So keeeeen, but so sad!

I loved Issak in this, he was a great addition.
    Makes up for the absolute brutal destruction of Lewis's storyline. Why would they build him up, only to completely destroy him, it makes no sense, ugh.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elapsed View Post
    I think she has room for that sort of mentality. Were looking at a good and decent person, someone who believes in the badge above all but Dexter. She's been through hell, the question is. Will she become Dexter's only confidant, Kill herself, or will she continue her I'm the lieutenant (soon to be captain) trying to ignore everything bullshit
    The character is well-made, I am not arguing that but I feel that she was created for us to "love to hate her". My prediction for the final season is either she'll die trying to protect Dexter, he will go to prison in order to cover up her involvement, or both. :P