Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    5 was great, I liked it.
    The first time I watched Dexter S1-4 was finished.
    I watched S1 and S2, started 3, got bored, tried 4, took a month gap, read the storyline, and then moved on to 5, and then I loved it again.

Just some respect for Issak. Best villainy not-so-villain ever in Dexter.

Only 20days now! WHOOOOOO

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 08:05 PM ----------

Also. I truly hate the inconsistency in the series final of S7, like seriously.
    So Dexter stabs Estrada on the table, and then moves the table. So somehow the blood analyst/Masuka or whoever else does it, will not realize the inconsistency and how he didn't bleed out from the gun wound. Not to mention he would have no gun residue on himself.
    Secondly. Why would Debra shoot LaGuerta when she could have just walked away, like seriously.
    And, by using Debra's gun, it's obviously a police one, which would make it pretty obvious that it wasn't Estrada's gun that did the killing.
    Like I'm used to the occasional screwy thing in Dexter, such as him taking Lila's body presumably back to America, although it would be scanned, or the fact he crashes a car while hunting Jordan Chase in S5 final, and has no time to remove it.
    But the amount of things that are just so screwed in the end of S7, I just can't cope.

What's also crazy is the fact that in 15 weeks, Dexter will be over. Forever
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

What's also crazy is the fact that in 15 weeks, Dexter will be over. Forever
    Dexter and Breaking Bad, going to be over soon

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I would say the 4th season with John Lithgow was my favorite.

Absolutely agreed. I had never seen Lithgow act outside of 3rd Rock from the Sun (hilarious show), so it was pretty chilling to see him like that.

I don't remember what villain goes with what season or even their names. But the trinity killer season was def one of my favorites. I've never hated a character in my life as much as the trinity killer. Such a horrible human.

I like how they're bringing us back to where we started really. The show became more and more about the criminals than Dexter past season 2 up until the most recent season. The most recent though really brings the focus back to Dexter, the stakes are high, I'm excited for Dexter's fate, almost as much as Walter White from Breaking Bad.

Great show, great writing, great story, great acting. All around a great series!

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Absolutely agreed. I had never seen Lithgow act outside of 3rd Rock from the Sun (hilarious show), so it was pretty chilling to see him like that.
    You should watch homegrown sometime.

Deleted

[TV] Dexter Season 8 Ending Speculation (Major Spoilers S1-7 Included)

So with Season 8 being the last how do you think it will end?

Tip: The last episode is called "Remember The Monsters?"

Honestly, nobody knows, which is why I've decided to write down every possible scenario I can think of, just for the lulz really, to see if the show can end in a totally unpredictable way. I'll be updating the list as we go. There will be categories and subcategories.

Might be spoilers ahead from previous seasons, please stop reading here if you haven't watched.

So, based on Dexter's fate (the list to be updated based on the ideas posted in this thread) and keep in mind it's not going to be politically correct, anything can happen:

A. Dexter dies.
    1) caught and sent to death row, also who exposes him?
    - Quinn exposes him
    - Angel Batista exposes him
    - Debra rats him out
    - Masuka exposes him
    - Evelyn Vogel exposes him
    - Matthews exposes him
    - Hannah McKay exposes him
    - Harrison exposes him
    - Jamie exposes him
    - Lumen exposes him
    - Jonah Mitchell exposes him
    - other random law enforcement (FBI, private investigator, police etc.) exposes him
    - someone else
    - nobody, he turns himself in
    - a combination of the above working together
    (and what gives him away:
    - caught kidnapping someone
    - caught dumping bodies
    - caught in the act of killing
    - bodies on the ocean floor found, DNA evidence along with it
    - caught based on his phony identities he uses to get M-99
    - caught based on the digital trail left behind
    - investigation into a particular killing
    - testimony
    - he turns himself in
    - combination of the above)
    2) caught like above but resists arrest, gets killed (unlikely IMO)
    3) commits suicide and possible reasons:
    - Debra dies
    - Harrison dies
    - Hannah dies
    - He just gets fed up with it all
    - Other
    4) killed and by who?
    - Debra
    - Evelyn Vogel
    - Quinn
    - Angel
    - Masuka
    - Hannah
    - Matthews
    - another serial killer
    - another vigilante
    - one of his victims eventually gets the upper hand
    - other major character
    - other

B. Dexter doesn't die, but faces some consequences.
    1) caught and sent to jail, also again who brings him down? (see above)
    2) caught but flees the country / flees Florida, starts over with a new identity, possibilities:
    - he's never found ever again
    - he's found after many many years
    - he's extradited shortly after
    * also he may or may not take someone with him (Harrison, Debra, Hannah)
    3) Harrison dies
    4) Debra dies
    5) Debra leaves Miami and permanently ceases all contact with Dexter
    6) Reconciles with Hannah but she dies

C. Dexter doesn't die, doesn't get caught, doesn't face any significant consequences, basically 'happy ending'. Also:
    * may or may not overcome his urge to kill
    * may or may not marry Hannah

D. Dexter gets recruited by a secretive government agency to assassinate dangerous criminals and terrorists, otherwise life goes on.
    * may have been watching him for some time
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2013-06-27 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they have to kill him.

Anything else will just lead to a season 9 somewhere down the line.

How this happens is anyones guess though.

Lets go for one of his victims finally gets the upper hand, this then leads to Debra getting angry and swears to catch the person who did it. She finds him and kills him, realises she likes it. New TV series is created called Debra.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2013-06-27 at 11:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durbann05 View Post
    my best friend's aunt makes $72 every hour on the internet. She has been without work for 7 months but last month her pay check was $21613 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more ======WEP6.COM======
    SWEET!

Thanks for the info, I am clicking on this right now!

Deleted
    Escape or get caught most likely, Matthews will be the one responsible,these two are the probable scenarios, he doesn't die now its too soon and i dont think he will continue with his happy killing life without being exposed . About Hannah I'm afraid he will kill her most likely, its possible that she will kidnap Harrison and he will go mental, i hope she wont die.
    Last edited by mmoc5aa8d98163; 2013-06-27 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    deb will commit suicide and then dexter will be killed by hannah

hope he doesn't die, it's actually too predictable to have him die.

I can't see Dex turning himself in.
    I can't see him running away, that would make a boring ending.
    And I don't think commit suicide would be a good ending.

Maybe getting cough by someone would make an interested ending, and that would probably be Deb. Or maybe getting killed would be a good ending, but the only character I could see doing that is Deb, if you seen the trailer she is pretty messed up and she said that she shoot the wrong person last season.
    Anyway I think Deb will be there at the ending scene!

10+ Year Old Account
    hahah I was thinking about this a couple of days ago when I saw the trailer and all I could think was there are 3 possible scenarios; dex dies, dex gets caught and sent to jail, or dex runs away and never gets caught.

Looks like you were using the same train of thought, and if I had to choose I would say someone around him dies (Debra, Hannah, Harrison, etc.) and it ends up causing him to mess by killing in revenge instead of his usual reasons for killing so he gets caught by someone who won't protect him. I don't think he will escape though, that is just too cliche and Dexter has been proven to be everything but cliche. Then it is up to dexter, like you said, does he just realize that it's over and go to jail, or does he try and escape and end up getting shot and killed? I'm extremely excited (and sad at the same time) to see how it ends!
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-06-27 at 12:52 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I think they have to kill him.

Anything else will just lead to a season 9 somewhere down the line.

How this happens is anyones guess though.

Lets go for one of his victims finally gets the upper hand, this then leads to Debra getting angry and swears to catch the person who did it. She finds him and kills him, realises she likes it. New TV series is created called Debra.
    I'd watch that show, Debra sounds awesome!

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

I want the most conclusive ending possible, i feel his death would be the best route. I dont want it to end like House.

1. A sociopath would never under any circumstances commit suicide, they are too narcissistic for that.
    2. Pretty sure Hannah remains locked up for murder for life.
    3. I'd rather be surprised than speculate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    I want the most conclusive ending possible, i feel his death would be the best route. I dont want it to end like House.
    Huh, I actually cried at the end of House, the tone, music, and sentiment expressed was just perfect.

OT: I'm expecting a massive shootout. Or a coalition of bad guys ganging up on him.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bet hannah is pregnant, he'll kill her after baby is born as i suspect she'll be trying to kill debra. Might kill her before baby is born. Debra then rats out dexter, he'll die in some standoff or something,

10+ Year Old Account
    Hannah will use the Intersect but she will lose her memories leaving the complete series with a entirely shit make up your own mind ending and leaving more questions that anything else
    oh wait
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

well i think he'll get caught in the end, i never read the book or even know if it went this far but, the whole show has had dex as the narrator so it seems to be as though hes been telling his story the whole time to someone.