Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingBad420 View Post
    lol no. you lost me at brazil. Its Argentina ffs. The rest of this is totally ridiculous as well.
    Got it off of some site. Couple of the comments already said it was debunked as false. You are correct, my friend.

Although, I did find this today:

Possible massive spoilers for ending:

*SPOILER ALERT*

The episode, titled Remember the Monsters, opens with Dexter and Harrison waiting to board their flight to Brazil. Their plan is interrupted when Hannah (Yvonne Strahovski) calls Dexter to inform him that Elway (Sean Patrick Flanery) is following her.

Dexter then finds out that Deb has been hurt and rushes to the hospital to see her. Dexter finds out from Quinn that Saxon had shot her after Deb called Quinn saying that she had captured Saxon. Dexter and Quinn confess everything to each other and Quinn agrees to go after Saxon to avenge Deb.

Dexter Season 8 Spoilers: Series Finale Set to Be 'Fitting Ending' Says Executive Producer

Quinn manages to capture Saxon and ends up killing him in a fashion similar to Dexter's various kills over the course of the series. Meanwhile, Deb falls into a coma and eventually dies, leaving everyone devastated.

Dexter leaves the country with Hannah and Harrison. Dexter is last seen at a café in Argentina saying that he will look after the two of them while still "remembering the monsters."

Just as the series is presumed to be over, it fades in for one final scene. Quinn is seen looking at a man from his car and in voice-over he says, "Tonight's the night." This mirrors the first episode of Dexter, which begins with the same line.

These plot details have not been confirmed by Showtime but the commenters on Reddit have assumed that this is the actual ending.
    Last edited by Aman08; 2013-09-09 at 07:42 PM.

Wait, Vogel is an uninteresting throwaway character whose death means nothing but somehow supposedly seriously affects Dexter's psyche? Man, color me surprised.

/sarcasm

Am I really supposed to believe this woman is someone Dex had motherly feelings for? That is forced and not apparent at all.

Did anyone else find that harrison treadmill scene unintentionally hilarious? With his little feet going so fast and then the stunt double replacing him as he lands into the chair. I know he's just a kid, but that oww ow ow was so amateurish.

Maybe it's just me but I feel like the actor who plays Saxon can definitely hold his own, and I wish he had more development and time throughout this season. He is a pretty fearsome villain but his storyling and arc were botched so badly.

Vogel's final scene felt rushed and could've had more tension, and it's sad that they couldn't do more with her character since the first episode.

It feels like they are building towards Deb's death. Coming back to miami metro, getting back with Quinn, reaching peace with the fact dex is leaving. I hope the Quinn spoilers are wrong, they sound just as bad as the Mathews one. Hell, at this point, let dex escape to argentina. Poor deb, she deserved better.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by wildemu; 2013-09-10 at 02:49 AM.

Am I the only person bothered by the "spyware" on vogal's computer being able to spy on saxxon's computer?

what spyware sends information about the recipient's computer to the victim?
    I mean really?
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

You can reverse engineer it, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, they're gonna have to really wow me in these last two episodes to make me think this isn't one of the worse series ending seasons ever.

Well, I haven't seen a worse one yet.

well I am really happy Saxon didn't end just there, would be REALLY terrible. Looks like the whole last episode is taken place at the airport (well most) since it shows him leaving his home at the end.

I really can't tell how its gonna end.

Cant wait

Deleted
    giga facepalmed at the fact that they left saxon unwatched in the hospital, aswell as marshal freeing saxon while saxon was all over the news as a suspect.

i really hope the last episode will make up for this.

The Marshal freeing Saxon... makes. no. sense. what. so. ever. Seriously, how did his name, face, even video of him in the same kill room completely pass the Marshal? I'm glad he's dead now, he was real p.i.t.a.

So now the last episode is totally predictable. Dexter's going to loose something and my money's on Harrison. Hannah will leave the country one way or another and Dexter will be split between staying with his almost dead sister or living a broken pipe dream. The only reason I think poor Harrison is going next is just because he said "You left monkey in the box". It was right then and there that I thought Harrison was going to die.

Disregard this. I made a prediction before I quickly spoiled it for myself.
    Last edited by Somebody; 2013-09-16 at 06:03 AM.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really skip this post if you don't want to know how it ends

Not kidding skip it i don't know how to do spoiler tags
    SKIP
    SKIP
    SKIP
    SKIP
    SKIP

Debra dies Hannah takes Harrison Dexter kills Oliver and gets arrested for it.

Fixed it awesome. yeah the leaked script and that a while ago was that Debra does die and dexter gets caught
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2013-09-16 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really skip this post if you don't want to know how it ends

Not kidding skip it i don't know how to do spoiler tags
    SKIP
    SKIP
    SKIP
    SKIP
    SKIP

Debra dies Hannah takes Harrison Dexter kills Oliver and gets arrested for it.

Fixed it awesome. yeah the leaked script and that a while ago was that Debra does die and dexter gets caught
    I thought that script ended with Dexter not being caught, but Quinn assumably kills Dexter.
    I read it and spoiled it, but I can't wait to see how it plays out. I'll be happy if this isn't true and they surprise us with a better ending though.
    Last edited by Somebody; 2013-09-16 at 06:08 AM.

totally agree with above

how stupid was the US marshall freeing Saxon without seeing his face on the news or hearing it on the radio. it was announced last night and his face shoulda been everywhere in Miami and now the Marshalls dead and Debra might die.. probly shot in the liver or something by the looks of it.

Dexter shoulda killed Saxon right there, wouldnt even need to clean up just untie him afterwards and make it look like a bad knife fight or w/e who knows

10+ Year Old Account
    If he gets caught or gets away I'm not bothered, I'm just hoping they make it a fitting ending. A show that started off so well and has gradually declined after ~season 4 definitely deserves a badass ending to hoist it back up.

Deleted
    I like how no predictions have had mass death and, the unique part, Harrison sitting in everyones blood. To top it off, the surgeons tool is similiar to a chainsaw.

Complete and utter crap. I died a bit inside when Dexter suddenly had the bright idea to let Saxon go. Rest of the episode was crap as well. There is literally no way they can bounce back from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    I like how no predictions have had mass death and, the unique part, Harrison sitting in everyones blood. To top it off, the surgeons tool is similiar to a chainsaw.
    They've already done Harrison sitting in blood at the end of season 4

Yeaaaaah.

1. Dexter walking away? Dumb.

2. The marshall freeing Saxon? Dumb.

3. Saxon getting a shot on Debra even if she is a cop, had her gun up and he was post being bound and had his gun down? Dumb.

4. Why doesn't Hannah change her appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yeaaaaah.

1. Dexter walking away? Dumb.

2. The marshall freeing Saxon? Dumb.

3. Saxon getting a shot on Debra even if she is a cop, had her gun up and he was post being bound and had his gun down? Dumb.

4. Why doesn't Hannah change her appearance.
    Agreed. #4: Its so easy for a blonde to die her hair to make a dramatic change and being an expert in poisons you'd think she'd have the capacity to think of something that confounded and simple. Also leaving her shit around Deb's place when she knows she might have to make a quick getaway (you know, being a wanted murderer) at any point. Dumb.

At this point, anything has to be passed off as the natural state of things even if it means Dexter can get from one side of Miami to the other in 2.8 seconds in just an SUV.

This last episode filled my head full of fuck. Hannah's a wanted serial killer who's been spotted in Miami, and she just SITS IN THE FRONT SEAT of Deb's car, and then goes to stay at a fairly non-shady looking hotel?!?

The Marshal somehow believes a former PI/cop Debra Morgan would restrain someone for reasons other than "he's a bad guy"? I didn't catch the dialogue too well because I was watching it late last night on low volume, but even if Saxon was implicating Dexter, all the marshal knows is Dexter works for the police, and he might have made a mistake in helping out his former girlfriend Hannah. There's nothing to indicate Dexter would be the kind to detain random people for evil purposes.

Jesus.