10+ Year Old Account

Avalanche now procs from spell dmg

So I was wondering if any rogues have done the sim on this. Now that Avalanche will be getting a proc from poisons (Poisons being flagged as spell dmg) is it going to be a substancial enough boost to put it on par with Hurricane? (Hurricane can of course get up to three procs at a time with poisons and both dagger attacks).
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    So I was wondering if any rogues have done the sim on this. Now that Avalanche will be getting a proc from poisons (Poisons being flagged as spell dmg) is it going to be a substancial enough boost to put it on par with Hurricane? (Hurricane can of course get up to three procs at a time with poisons and both dagger attacks).
    Avalance has always procced off poisons, and has been a recomended offhand enchant for mutilate dps just below the value of hurricane. this has been on Elitistjerks for some time now.
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Instinctz View Post
    Avalance has always procced off poisons, and has been a recomended offhand enchant for mutilate dps just below the value of hurricane. this has been on Elitistjerks for some time now.
    wait, how is it recommended for OH if it does less dps than hurricane?

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

It isn't recommended, it is more of if you are really lazy/poor/etc and can only use one hurricane enchant put avalanche on your oh. Both are worse than landslide.