Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    People are acting like 25 man raiding is the only thing in the game. Can shamans buffs all be duplicated by other classes? For the most part yes. BUT in 10 man raiding I think a shaman will always be highly useful as they can fill in the buffs you are missing as with only 10 people you cant get every single buff covered like you can in 25 man. Its not like it used to be where you miss out on loot if you dont do 25 man raids. You can get the exact same gear as the people doing 25 man raids now as a 10 man raid guild.

Deleted
    Method used Shamans

Quote Originally Posted by sweepdeepsPL View Post
    Shamans are becoming less and less desired because of them being outsourced. By this I mean that Bloodlust is being exported to other classes cheaper than having a shammy. I leveled my Shammy up in vanilla so my guild could have someone who can Bloodlust in specific encounters in 20 man AQ and Zul'Gurub.

Now its just sad that one classes' defining ability/spell is being exported to another class because its a hassle to have a shammy in a raid.
    what how did you level a shaman to bloodlust before bloodlust was an ability

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Don't take what one guild does to get a world first kill as a template for what everyone should do.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InTeNsO View Post
    Method used Shamans
    I didn't want to believe when that person from Paragon basically said (in much nicer words of course) that shamans are useless.

Now I'm going to be really insecure when I raid tonight.

A fury warriors abilities do around 20-25% too little damage for it to be really viable, and you still
    cant get enough hit to gain rage in a stable fashion, so because they bring no buffs what so ever eighter,
    there is no point in taking them to first kills where things might get hectic. Verdisha does certainly not have
    bad gear, so please give it a rest.

Resto shamans only bring manatide totem and healing rain, which you really have no need for if your raid
    is loaded with moonkins. Yet again there is no point in having shamans around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InTeNsO View Post
    Method used Shamans
    Picture says more than a 1000 words?