Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool

Got myself Logitech G700 which is an amazing mouse! And it goes perfect with my last-year acquisition: G6 game key pad.

Talking

Coming up on my 3 year anniversary of using my Wolfking Trooper. Five buttons, shift on the fly dpi and multi-left-click functionality for FPS games. Thing I like best about it is the rest for your thumb and replaceable "feet" (it even came with 4 extras) even though I have yet to replace the feet. That and it matches my Timberwolf keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have the mx 518 unfortunately all anti-stick pads fell off and i melted the scroll wheel bezel after cleaning it
    so its kinda ghetto now
    i plan on replacing it with the steel series cataclysm mouse
    overall if I didn't have the cash to get the cataclysm mouse I would gladly replace it with another mx518 they are solid construction
    only negative about it is you can't remap or disable the dpi buttons and thats why im getting the cataclysm mouse as it has that feature

Deleted
    Naga + G700 depending on whats going on, (I have two because gf buys me 1 every christmas lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a a4Tech X7 gaming mouse. Two thumb-buttons and another button next to left-click.

It's very cheap, but does the job..

Last edited by Revelations; 2011-01-21 at 09:58 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although it's not ideal for MMO gaming, I'm currently using the Razer Mamba since I used to play Unreal Tournament at high tier and needed a gaming mouse that could keep up with me.

If you want a new MMO mouse, think about the Razer Naga (or naga Epic if you want wireless and feel like spending the extra buck) - I've only heard bad reviews of the old Steelseries mouse and mediocre about the new one, but I've not tested it at all myself.

Anything from Razer is pure gold though, it's always amazing quality and performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used MX518 for 5 years, recently changed to G500. I hope it will last as long as MX518
    =25=85=81=65=45=85=30=85=
    The Sha'tar (RP)

Logitech MX518 - I've had it for years! Goes well with my G110.

I received a Naga in gift. I played with it for a week to really give it a chance. It's horrible. It's collecting dust as a paper weight now. An ugly one.

Razer Mamba, best one ever, at least for my hand hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used a MX518, the wow steelserie wotlk mouse and atm (due to blackops and mx518 broke) i'm using a Logitech G500

Deleted
    Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse

Nice mouse and perfect design.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Lachesis, and lovin' it.

I bought an MX518 a month or two after it first came out. Excellent mouse. I replaced it last fall when something in the scroll wheel mechanism broke and it would no longer scroll or click. Many years with that mouse. I use a Cyborg RAT7 now, which I'm equally happy with.

MS Intelli 1.1 SE.

Best mouse ever made ever... ever. Accepting thank yous later

Deleted
    Razer naga, best mouse for wow imo

Deleted
    Razer Naga

Deleted
    Razer Mamba, best razer out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steelseries Ikari Laser.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Have a Razer Naga - Loved using it but about a week ago the laser stopped tracking...

So im back to using my Logitech MX518 now. Have had it for a few years with no issue.

had a microsoft sidewinder x5 for 2 years, i loved it but the scroll wheel was shitty rubber and falling apart making it hard to scroll up...

just purchased the sidewinder x8 (scroll wheel is metal). so far i love it. i have big hands and am very used to the feel of this mouse already. i looked at some of the razer offerings but trying them out in stores i just didn't like the feel as much.