Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Razer Deathadder is where it's at.

Logitech MX310. Not exactly overflowing with buttons, but that was about as many as I felt comfortable with on my mouse. I also use a G13 gamepad, though, so I set most of my bindings on that.
    "Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." - Terry Pratchett

thanks for all the responses guys looks like a have several brands and models to look up

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech MX518
    Never really found the need for a mouse with more than 5 buttons for any kind of gaming, this gets the job done nicely.

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Cyborg R.A.T 7. Really good if your not into all those macros

Razer Deathadder, great for both WoW and Starcraft.

MX1000 for 3 years, currently using the G5 and will be upgrading to the G700 very shortly.

Nothing beats a Logitech..... mostly

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G5 (1st gen) and Razer Mamba.

Deleted
    Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0, best mouse I've ever had except the fact that the scroll gets bad fast. It's not more than 25$ and I have no problem buying a new one after 6 months or so.

Logitec G9x, best mouse out there imo, unless your looking for 8 milloin buttons on the side, frictionless scrolling 2 side buttons, up to 5000dpi (great for large moniters(tvs))

Razer Deathadder

I use the Steelseries Cataclysm world of warcraft mouse, havent had any issues with it, feels natural, except that button right under the mousewheel :S

Deleted
    Trust Predator...

Anyone who laughs is a communist

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrant View Post
    Honestly I don't get the naga.

Like how are you even somewhat accurate with a billion buttons controlled by your thumb? I feel like you would miss-hit buttons a lot.
    Basically, you're only ever hitting one button at a time because of the GCD so you only need one finger aka your thumb. You're about as likely to miss a button on the Naga as you are with the keyboard action bars. You are mentally memorizing where all your buttons are so I automatically navigate the Naga without any errors easily after a couple weeks of raiding - and it makes raiding soooo much easier. The main buttons I use are in the + shape - 5 is the centre/main, 3/4 are secondary main attacks, 2-8 are primary cooldowns along with one of the side buttons/ etc.

Typically my left hand is free on WASD to master movement, I can move and DPS much more efficiently than someone using just the keyboard - and the added proximity to the 1-2 buttons lets me use those action keys too if need be; also having the free hand on WASD to use shift for marcos is epic as well.

Example, try holding shift to use a macro, whilst moving with WASD and then press an action bar key on the fly, especially if its 5+ on the action bar; not as simple without the Naga. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Horuku View Post
    Razer Deathadder is where it's at.
    QFT

Although, i also love my MS Habu. I actually own 3 of them, downfall is the rubber on the sides wear off extremely easy making the mouse a nuisance.

Honestly I don't get the naga.

Like how are you even somewhat accurate with a billion buttons controlled by your thumb? I feel like you would miss-hit buttons a lot.
    The buttons are big enough and distinguishable to avoid mis-clicks, it just takes alittle bit of time to memorize where the buttons are. The only buttons that are hard to hit is 10-12(imo) and the buttons directly next to the left click (buttons 4-5)

Naga is so nice

Razer Krait. Yeah it only has 2 buttons, but it's very lightweight!

Tried Naga for a couple of weeks, disliked it because of the weight and went back to Krait. Perhaps if I was used to heavier mouses Naga would've been fine. It was a great mouse otherwise. (the mouse itself isn't heavy, the required "counter-force" to press the buttons makes it so).

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    Logitec G9x, best mouse out there imo, unless your looking for 8 milloin buttons on the side, frictionless scrolling 2 side buttons, up to 5000dpi (great for large moniters(tvs))
    I agree, I use this mouse as well and love it. I originally had the red, mx510 gaming mouse for years but decided a switch was in order. I went out and bought the Naga and used it for about a week. I probably could have gotten used to it but I like to play fps games also and I discovered that it blows in those type of games. I returned it and picked up the G9x and haven't looked back.

Roccat Kone, I've got it in September and couldn't be more satisfied <3 <3 <3
    When in darkness or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe the WoW Steelseries mouse has had some terrible reviews. Be it poor software or poor location of buttons.

I find that most of the gaming mouses are too small, and my hands aren't exactly large.

Muscle memory. Don't you wonder how you can touch type or perform a DPS/tanking rotation without looking down at the keyboard?