Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Been using Logitech MX518 for few years now and its still a great mouse.

Deleted
    Razer Naga. Took me about 3 days to get used to, It's worth every penny. I never mis-hit buttons like you might expect, and being able to get 20+ abilities off without any modifier keys or obscure keybindings is incredibly useful. Protip for Naga owners: Set it to the numpad keys (switch on the bottom of your mouse) then you can use 1-5 for other bindings too

Naga. I love it. I use just about every button on my holy priest.. except 10-12, those I'm still getting used to. I had a G5 before this one, which stopped working after I moved from AZ to NH. That one was also a great mouse. My fiancee uses my MX510... which is what I used before the G5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga for MMOs / RTS.

Razer Imperator for FPS.

The first couple of weeks I had the Naga I hated it. It took some re-tuning of my brain. But after a month of using it, I can say I would never want anything else and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrant View Post
    Honestly I don't get the naga.

Like how are you even somewhat accurate with a billion buttons controlled by your thumb? I feel like you would miss-hit buttons a lot.
    I have used a Razer Naga since Christmas. My skill took a nosedive for the first few weeks, but now I'm playing better than I ever have.

The buttons seem bulky and awkward, until you actually use them. Then you wonder how you ever survived without them. I love my mouse.
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

Just got the Razer Naga yesterday and started using it last night. There's definitly some adjustment, but I'm liking it a lot already. Just have to find the right mix of comfortable keybindings, which is a massive chore in itself.

Before that I used the Razer Diamonback. I stilll like the feel of it a little better. It's a great mouse, been using it for years.

I used to use the MX518 back in Source days. But, I went through about 4 or 5 of them because the left mouse click would break too easily. Then I switched to a RAZER copperhead at first, then the laser went out after about 2 years... Went with the RAZER deathadder which I absolutely loved and it seems like I wasn't the only one because one of the workers that were in my house ended up stealing it. Right now I just play with a generic USB mouse since I do casual gaming and do not use vent.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Razer Krait
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Deleted
    Razer mamba all the way

My wife and I both use the Razer Naga. I personally didn't think I would ever get used to it and I was afraid I would "fat finger" the buttons a lot. But I wouldn't trade this mouse for anything else! It has a slight learning curve, but once you get it down it's an amazing tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Svn View Post
    Cheapest one Wal-Mart had and I've had it for seven years. Logitech, two button scroll wheel.
    Woot, and yet I have 7 clique-bound casts on it. Yes I do use them all every time I heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only use Logitech, I still own my G5, G500, G700 and today I just picked up a Gx9

I love my G5 and the G500, I didn't really get the feel of the G700. Hopefully the Gx9 does what I need it to do.
    Last edited by Zero_Caliber; 2011-01-21 at 11:00 PM.

By far the best mouse i have ever owned is the Razer Mamba! Incredible mouse! I owned a Logitech g5 for 4 years before this but there is no comparison even though the g5 is a great mouse.

Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse: Battlefield 2142 Edition
    Picked up 3 of emm from Comp USA when they were closing down in my area like 5 years ago or something. 19 bucks a piece so I figured why not lol.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga.
    If you want to be at least a decent player grab this mouse. 17 buttons, great tracking, and comfortable. Definitely worth the $80.

Rat 7
    needs moar charactters

10+ Year Old Account
    Clsssic wow brand mouse. It does what i need it to and it;s my first gaming mouse. I may upgrade/downgrade? to the cata one at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G9. Been using it for almost 3 years now, I cant imagine going else where for a mouse!