Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Razer Naga, loving it

Razor Diamondback ~ 7 buttons 1600 dpi ... used and loved it since '07

Deleted
    Thats what i neede to hear. Since i'll be gettin the epic version. And i need to modify my UI acordingly.
    Basically the mouse has 12 thumb buttons, plus 2 beneath the wheel + 1 on the wheel itself, thats 15 butons i can assign skillz to, aside from left click and click.

Very handy.

XL-750BH
    Large, basic mouse

Been using MX518 for ages

My setup consists of a MS sidewinder X8, logitech G13 gameboard, and Logitech gaming keyboard. I have everything keybound and macro'd so i never have to look at the keyboards or buttons. Before I got this setup, progression raiding and in particular healing was beyond me. Now, bring it on!

This is not a cheap setup, but if you can afford it and want to bring your game to the next level, get this or something like it. You won't be sorry.

Razer Lachesis, love it. I have heard that the WoW mice are pretty cheaply constructed, but I just can't make myself fork over like $100 to find out for myself. Would love to have one if they were good though.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

15+ Year Old Account
    MX1000 <3333

big, heavy, not adjustable, discharging very quickly and SO AWESOME

Razor naga and Lycosa. Had a WoW mouse in the past but it was so cheaply constructed that the paint faded within 2 weeks and the right secondary mouse button ended up requiring some wiggling to get it back in place and be usuable. Not exactly conducive to healing raids back in wrath.

Deleted
    Trackpad... yeah, I kind of like the swoosh feeling of trackpads... no clue why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Deathadder. Best mouse ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech MX518

10+ Year Old Account
    The Naga with a Lycosa Keyboard (H)
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Deleted
    MX518

Comfortable, easy to use, simplistic and the best part.. durable/versatile. I considered a Naga or something but I just find them too bulky and more for looks rather than gaming. Ironic since I'm using a Logitech g19 Keyboard.

Deleted
    Razer deathadder 1800, it uses the avago 3668(optical) - which is pretty much flawless nowdays.The deathadder has a very high malfunction speed that you will never be able to hit anyway, you can also disable angle snapping(prediction)with the "NDC(no drift control)" version of the firmware, all in all.. the deathadder has perfect control, and it is one of the best mice out there.Most other mice that use the avago 3668 are also pretty good, i just went with the DA for the awesome shape.Sadly, razer stopped manufacturing the 1800 version.. but you can always get the 3.5g(Avago S3888)it had some issues to begin with - but after some firmware updates(DA built in memory ftw)it now has reached the perfection of the 3668.

I suggest you get http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.224620300 , it's the 3.5g.. just better.They changed the glossy sides(gosh.. hated em)with much better texture that doesn't get dirty, and the top is no longer 'rubberized'.

And by the way, any 'serious' gamer should avoid mice with the philips twin-eye laser, the Twin eye has all sorts of problems, negative, positive/ acceleration, jitter, skipping, path correction,lift issues etc most razer mice nowdays come with that junk-sensor, including but not limited to: naga, mamba, Lachesis.

A standard wired asus mouse xd

mac mousepadding ftw !! kinda tricky with 2fingers for rightclick and 1 for left, and movement. sometimes its the reason for whipes and fails but well.... makes it easier to raid in sofa with great movie!

Deleted
    Logitech G5, 2nd one in the row. I think this is my 7th year with that badboy and I couldnt be happier.

Razor Imperator here, love it

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig