Cool RAIDS HC* views, tactics, genereally basics about every single boss fight. "10MAN"

Good morning fellows, i just hoped someone could lead me in the right direction after Tactics and the changes from normal 10mans to 10man Heroics bossfights in our new raid dungeons..
    All i can find is some new movies on youtube which eventually gives me a nice view of the fight, but nothing about the new mechanics. So im just wondering if there's anyone here knowing what website, tactic page or something like that which can explain me new the difference mechanics from 10man normal to HC.. Guess it dosent matter if its 25 or 10.. The changes are the same i guess..

All help appriciated

regards lup

its called the search function as there is a thread in this forum.
    second option would be called brain, a hidden website which solves all problems on its own.

Using the search function is a good idea, but please be more respectful. ~ Fuzzzie
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-01-21 at 01:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azore View Post
    its called the search function as there is a thread in this forum.
    second option would be called brain, a hidden website which solves all problems on its own.
    And that is exactly what is wrong with the community at the moment... The guy asked for tactics etc. If you don't have any or cannot be asked to give them, then don't reply. This is not contributing in any positive way really. It would have actually even have some value if after telling about the search function you actually put up a link or something.
    We all had to learn to play the game, in my days I got great help from lots of people and now I try to help others. But I hear a lot of ppl with bad experience these days, especially in the random dungeons...

Anyway, on topic, what you could try is indeed use the search function on the forums here or look up a specific boss here or on WoWHead. There's usually plenty of info to be found on these locations.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    And that is exactly what is wrong with the community at the moment... The guy asked for tactics etc. If you don't have any or cannot be asked to give them, then don't reply. This is not contributing in any positive way really. It would have actually even have some value if after telling about the search function you actually put up a link or something.
    your serious? really?

useing the search function with the two simple words: "heroic" and "encounter" you get enough gesults and
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...roic+encounter

I DID contribute. why should someone be rewarded for lazyness?
    its you my friend wo didnt contribute anything at all. instead you tell him to go look on wowhead. WOW GREAT HELP.

And that is exactly what is wrong with the community at the moment...
    to use your own words.....

its disgusting

edit:
    OH and you even posted in that thread. a worthless response which showed you didnt unterdstand the post at all.
    god damn i have to hold on to myself so hard to use appropriate wording.
    Last edited by Azore; 2011-01-21 at 12:14 PM.

And that is exactly what is wrong with the community at the moment...

Anyway, on topic, what you could try is indeed use the search function on the forums here
    Lol...

You realise that you first go and flame, cry and whine, and then repeat exactly what you were whining about ?

Epic fail.

Take your own advice and dont bother to post next time.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

15+ Year Old Account
    Chill out...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Chill out...
    ok i can totaly understand my infraction as the second sentence wasnt really need. got it, will keep it to myself.

now before posting this i went to read up the faq again and thus am aware not to question mod actions in public.

so if i know want to know why im accused of trolling while velde046 istn - what is the apropiate way to ask such questions.
    would this still run through the site admin as written in the guidelines?
    Last edited by Azore; 2011-01-21 at 01:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azore View Post
    ok i can totaly understand my infraction as the second sentence wasnt really need. got it, will keep it to myself.

now before posting this i went to read up the faq again and thus am aware not to question mod actions in public.

so if i know want to know why im accused of trolling while velde046 istn - what is the apropiate way to ask such questions.
    would this still run through the site admin as written in the guidelines?
    Well you can see how your comment derailed the thread. There's your answer.

Going to close this since it's ruined.

@OP feel free to create a new thread with specific questions about heroic mode bosses you're looking to attempt.