10+ Year Old Account

What blizz is thinking with One handed pvp weapons?

Sorry if there is a similar post out here already.

I rerolled shammie since ferals r gonna be nerfed to the ground (dont wanna hear a shit about it anymore).
    So please focus on the real part of this post...

I just noticed that there is cheaper offhand versios of the dualwielding type weapons and should be so but why only daggers and fists?
    I really would love to see dual axes/maces on my shammy with neat looking weapon enchants on but Why I should pay 2.4k points from dualwielding 2 axes
    when I get 1x fist with half of the axes price?

I really love to use fist type weapons as a enha shammy but only when I am troll male not a damn goblin |:P

The offhands are always cheaper, it keeps them in line with the offhand spellpower stuff. Or, to put it another way, Blizz cares more about PVP balance than aesthetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    didn't they used to have 1h axes?? I swear they did. Wouldn't make sense not to have 'em.

10+ Year Old Account
    U guys didnt understood the point...
    Why there cant be offhand 1h axes swrods and maces aswell?
    Now Dualwielding DKs have to pay damn much more for having dualwield than rogues and shammies / hunters who can wear fist type weapons.

Deleted
    Aren't the OH, and therefore, cheaper weapons, generally the fast weapons ... so why would a DK or Warrior want them anyway??

So... you want them to create about 12-15 more pvp-weapons because you don't like the look of your fistweapons? Yeaaaah... not gonna happen.
    (12-15 is because they'd have to create new strength-onehanders, strength-twohanders, agi-onehanders and agi-staves.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    Aren't the OH, and therefore, cheaper weapons, generally the fast weapons ... so why would a DK or Warrior want them anyway??
    No, the OP is talking about slow OH weapons. A fast weapon would be useless for an enh shammy anyway.

I too am disappointed that shamans are "forced" to use fist weapons. To use double maces on my dwarf I must pay almost the double CP price...

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Blizz cares more about PVP balance than aesthetics.
    noooooo i want to be purrty while i lavalash your face!
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Sorry if there is a similar post out here already.

I rerolled shammie since ferals r gonna be nerfed to the ground.
    mh, sorry to hear that. what are they nurfing?

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    mh, sorry to hear that. what are they nurfing?
    Shapeshifting will no longer remove Root effects if you are Feral, which is apparently the biggest tragedy in the history of the game and is the thing the entire class is based around.

As opposed to Shapeshifting.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    U guys didnt understood the point...
    Why there cant be offhand 1h axes swrods and maces aswell?
    Now Dualwielding DKs have to pay damn much more for having dualwield than rogues and shammies / hunters who can wear fist type weapons.
    And yet strangely enough, there's a STR set of slow MH & slow OH fists for SMF Fury Warriors for some reason.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II