Deleted

Engineering - When is Mekgineer's Chopper recipe bug going to be solved?

So I ama Goblin Engineer (525 skill) and I decided to buy the chopper recipe (320g). When I try to learn it it says "the spell is not available to you". I opened a ticket and within 2 hours a GM chatted with me and said that in a very few days the issue (of which Blizard was aware) would've been solved. This happened 3 weeks ago.
    Anybody else had this problem and has received the same answer?
    How long do you think I should wait before opening another ticket to request further information?

Deleted
    Odd, I've heard guildies speak of this issue before and the GM has simply add the recipe to the player's list and destroyed the recipe item.

Log another ticket?

Log another ticket asap or wait until patch day.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Open it asap, not like they can ban you for over-reporting a bug that hasnt been fixed (...I think?). On a side note before this turns into a "while we're at it, nerf the price down from 12.5k gold" thread....you dont NEED a motorcycle. Its pure vanity. Shoo shoo

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is not the only trade skill that is bugging. LW have a couple of patterns that are strange as well. Seeing as I'm ENG/LW I've noticed both, sadly.

It'll be fixed one day--but none of are that good at telling the future, so as to "when" ...
    Which is more musical, a truck passing by a factory or a truck passing by a music school? --John Cage
    There's people making babies to my music. That's nice. --Barry White

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unconnected View Post
    Odd, I've heard guildies speak of this issue before and the GM has simply add the recipe to the player's list and destroyed the recipe item.

Log another ticket?
    If it's been resolved this way already, I'm sure gonna open another ticket asap.
    Thanks everyone for your feedback and opinions!

It's not working properly for Worgen and Goblins. They are not correctly flagged as "horde" and "Alliance" for the Recipe.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It's not working properly for Worgen and Goblins. They are not correctly flagged as "horde" and "Alliance" for the Recipe.
    Yeah, true; that is exactly what the GM that answered my 2nd ticket told me yesterday. Seems like it's gonna be fixed in the forthcoming patch. In the meantime, I can just wait
    Last edited by mmoc1c8e21a025; 2011-01-27 at 06:53 AM. Reason: typo