Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Totally buying this shit. Oh, and just so you know, if you play this on a console instead of PC Duke will come to your house and punch you in the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post
    obviously not expecting much more than complete crap in terms of the gameplay but that's to be expected with this.

Should be an interesting to turn off my brain and bash through it with the part of my mind that laughs when people say duty.
    That's exactly what makes it so awesome.

'MERICA!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

A game that has changed hands so many different times, gone through so many different engines and reworks..... honestly, I'm expecting this game to be short, and crappy.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Will probably wil not be worth a thing, im sure they screwed up
    the only way to ruin a duke nukem game is to make it T rated anything less than M rated just aint duke nukem

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

FINALLY! I WAITED 12 GODDAMN YEARS FOR THIS GAME! Was 17 back then ... oohhhh best game evarrrr :3

And after the "Hell, i'd still hit it" I was almost dead laughing and being struck with pure awesomness
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Duke nukem
    The only man who literally does what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    the only way to ruin a duke nukem game is to make it T rated anything less than M rated just aint duke nukem
    From that trailer, I doubt the game will even be M rated. Unless they censored everything, which wouldn't be duke nukem, they couldn't allow that much nudity in M rated.

Deleted
    About time.

Well, now that it's in the hands of a competent studio, maybe it'll get done.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    From that trailer, I doubt the game will even be M rated. Unless they censored everything, which wouldn't be duke nukem, they couldn't allow that much nudity in M rated.
    Ever play God of War? Or the new Splatterhouse? Tits. Everywhere.

When I heard it was in its final beta over the summer I couldn't believe that it was happening. Now that it has a release date its got me pretty pumped. Even if its a crappy game, it at least got the ball rolling to re-juice the franchise and get to making more games.

even if it would be shit, this game is a must buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Well, now that it's in the hands of a competent studio, maybe it'll get done.
    Ironically the team doing it are still 3D Realms. Theres at least 10 people at gearbox that worked on it a 3DR and Tryptich Games, they ended up hiring loads of them because they knew what they were doing and wanted from the game.

after all the crying the government did about god of war is todays oversensitive society ready for duke nukems return?
    i hope not i wish to see the censors faces when they see it
    Last edited by warcrimes; 2011-01-23 at 09:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember the many nights that friends and I would stay up late playing splitscreen on the N64.

Shrink ray and Dum Dums? Yes please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit, i've gone and jizzed my pants

Deleted
    Omfg! Duuuuke! I remember the good ol' Duke 3D and playing it on my windows 98. This will be a game to play in the wait for Diablo for sure!

Hail to the king!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not me View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the graphics in the trailer look...old, not on par with today's latest ?
    There have been people saying it looks like it belongs on a PS2. Which amazing to me. I don't remember my PS2 looking like this!

I'd reserve judgment until we can play it for ourselves.

Don't worry, there's still time for them to decide they want a difference engine and completely recode the whole game.

One of the most iconic video game characters, epic one-liners that NEVER gets old <3

Hail to the king BABY!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Not me View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the graphics in the trailer look...old, not on par with today's latest ?
    who cares about graphics its been 12 yrs they are good enough of an upgrade from duke nukem 3d