I'm an altaholic...anyone else in the same boat?

After i get geared on a single toon i get to the point where i feel theres nothing left to do on that toon (other than arena, and if i don't enjoy pvp on it that isn't an option) and just go to make another toon.

As a multi-boxer this is even worse because well... i have every freaking toon on earth 75+

I already have 5x 85 dks, a warrior, and a paladin... and i'm looking to add more to the list (i don't want another boxing team though) the 5th dk was done just purely through gathering so he doesn't really count for me. Warriors are also a really boring class to me for some reason

Anyway... anyone else in this situation? Where they have toon ADD really bad?
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    After i get geared on a single toon i get to the point where i feel theres nothing left to do on that toon (other than arena, and if i don't enjoy pvp on it that isn't an option) and just go to make another toon.

As a multi-boxer this is even worse because well... i have every freaking toon on earth 75+

I already have 5x 85 dks, a warrior, and a paladin... and i'm looking to add more to the list (i don't want another boxing team though) the 5th dk was done just purely through gathering so he doesn't really count for me. Warriors are also a really boring class to me for some reason

Anyway... anyone else in this situation? Where they have toon ADD really bad?
    I have 20 chars (I dual box), but only about 7 are above 75. I usually just get them to the char level required to max their professions. I'm more of a profession and auction - aholic

I love me some alts (two paladins, rogue, DK, shaman, mage, etc.) But holy crap! 38 transmute alchemists! You win, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by barker View Post
    I have 20 chars (I dual box), but only about 7 are above 75. I usually just get them to the char level required to max their professions. I'm more of a profession and auction - aholic
    i have 38 total toons with 525 jc + alch... some are other professions... i have them all >_>
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a 1-60 Alt-aholic since Cata hit. The new zones and quest and gear progression is awesome. However, once I hit Outland, I quit. Place is awful. AWFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by Aman08 View Post
    I'm a 1-60 Alt-aholic since Cata hit. The new zones and quest and gear progression is awesome. However, once I hit Outland, I quit. Place is awful. AWFUL!
    Ooh i am the same!
    But i always did that before cata aswell tho, i just love/loved the 1-60 after that i quit/delete them because they just take up room
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    same here,2war 80 and 66,2 mage 74 and 76,hunter 80,pally 85,dk80,shaman80 and rogue 82
    leveling alts is a lot of fun,low level bgs are very fun too 60-74 brackets are amazing,marshal sets and brutal ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    i have 38 total toons with 525 jc + alch... some are other professions... i have them all >_>
    How many toons to you have total? How do you find time to create and level all of them? 3 is almost too much for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    See signature for my relevant characters. I'm in the same boat OP.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

I don't dual box and I hate professions but I have an 85 priest/hunter/dk/shaman 80 paladin/rogue/warrior/mage/warlock/another dk and I think that is it, you kind of lose track.

Yeah I'm a bit of an altoholic, but nowhere near what you have. I've got at least one of every class above 70, except mage, and several above 80. But the ones I had at 80 in WotLK, I don't really like the playstyle of anymore. Like my resto druid. I had him at 80 and took him through every tier of wrath raiding, and did some healing with him at 70 in TBC. But now, my favourite spells (rejuv and Nourish) have been just shit on. Rejuv costs too much to use often, and Nourish is slow and boring now. I loved having mostly instant casts in Wrath, but now I have to stay in one place and Nourish constantly with Healing Touch casts everytime Omen procs.

I'm now working on a paly, hoping to make it my new main as the healing on a paladin is rather fun now. I'm gonna miss my druid. But he'll be collecting dust for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Vendor turns around, "Yes, can I hel-"
    Worgen female, "OMFG IMMA SELL YOU SOME AWSUM SHIT."
    Vendor looks thoroughly confused, "Ma'am I'll gladly buy it if you just cal-"
    Worgen female headbutts the vendor, dumps her backpack on him, robs him, and merrily hop-skips away.