View Poll Results: Are heroics to hard for you?

Voters
91. This poll is closed
  • Yes

12 13.19%
  • No

79 86.81%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sick and tired of Heroic complaints.

First of all I fell really bad for Ghostcrawler. Everyone is whining and complaining to him that heroic are way to hard. Listen people! Heroics are not hard! You must be complete idiots. Anyway I am making this topic to see what you guys think of this. Are heroics to hard? I personally think they are great, not to easy and not to hard. I am just sick and tired of looking on the forums and the blue posts and that is all I see. Really starting to get irritating. Learn how to play the game people, it's not gun in and gun out like LK heroics were. They made it so you actually have to press more than one button. Anyway lemme know what you guys think!

this has been talked about a lot allready dude. ur gonna get the same QQ in this thread that they got in all their threads.

Just hold that thought for when you see the same people (after getting their free previous tier raiding epics from the vendor) whining about having to carry blue geared 'scrubs' and tanks with only 140k hp, it's going to happen and we all know it.

"Im sick of this topic, so im going to make another thread on it further adding life to the topic"

Ok then...

Heroics are fine, bad players will be bad blah blah.

They're not too hard, just annoyingly long due to the extra prep time between each pull due to having to mark and CC every group.

10+ Year Old Account
    [] new
    [] fresh
    [] exciting
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Only annoying thing about heroics is that ppl slowly start to treat em at wotlk again.. im seeing less CC used every day.. just cause the gear gets better doesn't mean healers dont mind pumping out more healing cause the tank is too lazy to mark/singletarget tank..
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    Only annoying thing about heroics is that ppl slowly start to treat em at wotlk again.. im seeing less CC used every day.. just cause the gear gets better doesn't mean healers dont mind pumping out more healing cause the tank is too lazy to mark/singletarget tank..
    I haven't personally noticed this, but in this case if you have a problem with it then you should tell the tank. Chances are they'll accept the (completely fair) limitations of the group and start CCing/tanking them properly.
    Having said that, some people are just tools, you may well get a stream of abuse.

Heroics are hard, that I know. What the problem is that they are annoying. The difficulty of heroics was mostly dropped at the feet of healers who were nerfed into oblivion. So while all the whiny dps complain about queues and then do their water cooler posts about how they are tired of people complaining about heroics the healers who are left just look at you and laugh and trudge through it with the guilds at best.

No other class suffered the heroic nerf that healing classes suffered. With runs stuffed full of BS gratuitous group damage, mobs that don't interrupt or cannot be faced, and generally any other dick move the developer could think of to damage a player if not all five of them at once why would any expect players to not like them, especially healers who bear the brunt of it.

Want proof, go get a level 70+ healer and the same class at 85. Take off their gear, then look at their mana costs for each spell. Here is why I shelved my Shaman. I will drag her out for the guild but like hell if I will do it for people I don't know.

Chain Heal (78) 2807-3201 healed for 771 mana. Chain Heal (85) 3459-3945 healed for 4404 mana (FORTY FOUR HUNDRED)

Earth shied 1894 healed for 733 mana, at 85 it is 2443 healed for 4183 mana

Greater Healing Wave 7777-8868 for 1158 mana, at 85 it is 9586-10933 for 6607 mana

Healing Surge 5834-6652 for 1042 mana where at 85 it is 7190-8200 for 5946 mana.

Get the hint? It sucks to level a character from 80 to 85 only to see at each level your ability to do your job goes down hill faster than a jet powered roller coaster. Remove the nerf from healers and you will see the majority of complaints go away. They are only hard because one player has had their class curb stomped. Meaning that they can no longer fix mistakes, something many healers play the game for - to help people, to fix things. Not being able to do what that they stop playing. Hence DPS queues sky rocket, tanks don't want to put up with it either.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

I had a dream, I had a dream that one day, people with entitlement problems will learn how to accept responsibility for their own actions and failings, and just accept them. Not bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch.... This community is horrible because you all think you are special snowflakes. You aren't, I assure you. Man up, take responsibility and do something about it. Either that or go backto sucking on a teet. Stop acting like babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Aabrahm View Post
    I had a dream, I had a dream that one day, people with entitlement problems will learn how to accept responsibility for their own actions and failings, and just accept them. Not bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch.... This community is horrible because you all think you are special snowflakes. You aren't, I assure you. Man up, take responsibility and do something about it. Either that or go backto sucking on a teet. Stop acting like babies!
    ^ I concur, good sir.

I agree heroics are fine.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Heroics are retarded easy as long as people have 333ilvl gear (aka the gear level you SHOULD have by doing normals first; you know progression) and not cheesing the requirement to get into this with sub-329 gear using PVP and other items to get to the level. Once people realize that you can't cheese the requirement to be successfully, their lives will be much much better.

Deleted
    Longheroics are loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
    's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    [...]
    No other class suffered the heroic nerf that healing classes suffered. With runs stuffed full of BS gratuitous group damage, mobs that don't interrupt or cannot be faced, and generally any other dick move the developer could think of to damage a player if not all five of them at once why would any expect players to not like them, especially healers who bear the brunt of it.
    [...]
    I have to disagree with you.
    I have absolutely no trouble with healing. Sure, it has become much harder. Too hard? No, not at all.
    To be completely honest, I think that all those who keep QQ'ing, simply are too bad for the game. I don't consider myself a pro player, which is why I consider those QQ'ers to be very bad players, because you don't have to be pro in order to succeed in this game. All it takes is a little bit of willpower along with some braincells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Longheroics are loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
    's about it.
    25 minutes is long? That is the normal length for heroics I run with my guild...

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    25 minutes is long? That is the normal length for heroics I run with my guild...
    If you're geared up from heroics, running with a good class comp, with people you regularly go with and know all of the encounters, then yeah they go pretty fast. That's not usually the case for everyone though.

those heroic arent any harder than wotlk ones, they are just longer and boring, i can easily faceroll them, the only thing that i hate is the time that it takes to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridith View Post
    If you're geared up from heroics, running with a good class comp, with people you regularly go with and know all of the encounters, then yeah they go pretty fast. That's not usually the case for everyone though.
    Well people need to stop pugging and actually run with their guild, or even from people from their server, and they will see a huge difference in the length of heroics. I'm just tired of people complaining about them when they have all the choices available to them and they just choose to ignore them. I have no pity for the lazy, and don't say that it's not laziness, because even the most casual of casual can find people to play with. If they can't, then they are anti-social, and shoudln't be playing an mmo anyways.

As a healer i found them hard but no harder than tbc ones was when they first came out back then.

Now i don't find them hard if people complain they are, they are used to wotlk hc's where u could jump in hc's with the worse gear and be geared so fast :P

If pple don't try to pull the whole instance it's fine, i had a pala in one tanking pulling stuff like it was wotlk so we kicked him and got in a guild tank as long as you have cc's and people who know what to do there not so bad.

They take alot longer to complete than wotlk but this is cata its different, its more fun healing these than in wrath