Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It kinda ruins the fact that there Horde and Alliance faction mounts. If you could get access to the other side's mounts really easy, ruins the fact that it's a Alliance or Horde mount, it just becomes a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by ZehGeek View Post
    It kinda ruins the fact that there Horde and Alliance faction mounts. If you could get access to the other side's mounts really easy, ruins the fact that it's a Alliance or Horde mount, it just becomes a mount.
    That's why I was saying to make it difficult/time consuming to do, just in the post above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro55 View Post
    Alliance had more mounts than horde before cataclysm, now it is even.
    false, they were exactly even at the end of wotlk.

Deleted
    Jesus Christ, please no. For all that's sacred. I don't want to see every blood elf and their dog riding that damn Battle Cat.

dumb idea plain and simple.........if u want horde mounts play horde also im kinda sick of seeing topics qqin over what faction has more mounts or in your case people who are just greedy and want more then you deserve

Quote Originally Posted by Costigan View Post
    dumb idea plain and simple.........if u want horde mounts play horde also im kinda sick of seeing topics qqin over what faction has more mounts or in your case people who are just greedy and want more then you deserve
    You should read the full threads rather than posting blindly. No one is crying about one faction having more or better than the other, only the discussion of pros and cons of giving factions a way to obtain some or all of the opposing factions mounts.

im kinda sick of seeing topics qqin over what faction has more mounts or in your case people who are just greedy and want more then you deserve
    i did read the whole post bud maybe you should read my whole post
    and just to reiterate dumb idea plain and simple and there isnt really a discussion when everyone disagrees with ur proposal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepfish View Post
    2. Horde got 2 new mounts (1 rare trike, 1 epic trike) and that's only because alliance had 2 more mounts before Cata came out. In other words: Both factions have exactly the same amount of mounts now.
    Just stop. Don't claim something if you can't get your facts straight. BEFORE Cataclysm both factions had the same amount mounts. Now the Horde have 2 more. Whether it matters or not, but don't claim that the Alliance had more mounts because the goblins got 2 mounts because it's untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Costigan View Post
    i did read the whole post bud maybe you should read my whole post
    and just to reiterate dumb idea plain and simple and there isnt really a discussion when everyone disagrees with ur proposal
    Well, then why is it a bad idea? Just for the reason of disagreeing?