Deleted

[Video] - 1 min youtube clip new video from me i hope you like it :)

youtube.com/watch?v=LzgrIT4jTCU
    cant post links yet and i didnt want to just spam some threads to get the aproval of posting links so you have to copy paste it sorry for that
    hope you like it

please let me know if you like the video or not. for those who like it thanks in advance and for those who dont i apologize for wasting your time look at the bright side the video could have been 15 minutes it was only 1 minute its not about wow actually its just a challange of kativ2 video clip and i thought it would be fun to watch i hope you like it
    for those who didnt see it yet you can find the guild tailer "goettlicher pakt 2010" as well in the channel that one is about wow of course hehe

cheers dayta

EDIT: i didnt want to upset someone i only thought would be fun sharing with you my last video was about wow the link is also in the channel so please dont be angry with me maybe dont respond then here so the thread gets washed away fast enough or some forum admin can delete it than i dont want to cause any upset people
    Last edited by mmoc0c6fbfa1ac; 2011-01-22 at 12:37 AM.

I like your hair

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    troll? or troll bait?

Deleted
    the hair is acutally not mine the girl in the video is kartiv2 a girl from israel which does a lot of clips i responded to her challange to make a clip using her outtro music. so i made my own version of her melody and put some of her video sequences into it. i had only a few hours time to make it so its not that perfect 2.5 hours to be exact but im happy with the result for that timeframe

So...you didn't want to make spam threads to make links so you posted a non-WoW-related video link in the WoW general discussion category?

Deleted
    So what's this, a dude with long hair dancing to 80s techno?

Somehow I feel abused.

Deleted
    what the actual fuck to be honest????