Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Fuzzzie who'd you end up picking?

I love me Steelers. Best first half of football by them in a long time. Just a dominating performance. just wish they had kept up with the aggressive play in second half.

Packers and Steelers in the Superbowl is going to be fun to watch.

it will be but it will porbably go to the packers. I mean its in a dome an just look what rodgers did to the falcons in a dome. even if he doesnt win green bay will unquestionably be the favorites next year with all the people returning from injury.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sternrage View Post
    Fuzzzie who'd you end up picking?
    I went with Green Bay and did well. I didn't make a pick for the other game though. Thanks for the advice

No problem, glad I could help. you bettin on the big game too? if so I'd again pick Green Bay due to how great they are inside domes. case and point look at what they did to the Atlanta falcons in the post season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's the plan. I figured GB by 10 at least. I was surprised how poorly the Jets did the first half. I would have called that a lot closer. glad I didnt wager.

go packers!
    BE A CHEESEHEAD!

Well Sealers will steal the stuff that the Packers are packing then run into the woods and get eaten by Bears, but then the Bears will organize and form an army because they lust for more human flesh, so then we will have to to fight the great and epic grizzly war for years while the Bears make their advances (Some stuff happens) but as a last ditch effort to stop the Bears from taking the world government capital the presidents of the united world government that just happen to be 42 genitally spliced clones of Cyborg Obama AKA Obamanator, Stephen Colbert, and a Werewolf mixed together will say "God speed Jets!" and will send in some Jets to kill these heinous Bears.

The Jets are going to be the winners, but I like bears so I'll root for the Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hyde View Post
    Well Sealers will steal the stuff that the Packers are packing then run into the woods and get eaten by Bears, but then the Bears will organize and form an army because they lust for more human flesh, so then we will have to to fight the great and epic grizzly war for years while the Bears make their advances (Some stuff happens) but as a last ditch effort to stop the Bears from taking the world government capital the presidents of the united world government that just happen to be 42 genitally spliced clones of Cyborg Obama AKA Obamanator, Stephen Colbert, and a Werewolf mixed together will say "God speed Jets!" and will send in some Jets to kill these heinous Bears.

The Jets are going to be the winners, but I like bears so I'll root for the Bears.
    A little late with this post... the Steelers already beat the Jets and the Packers already beat the Bears... it is Steelers and Packers in the Super Bowl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aye. Thanks for all the replies. These games are over at this point so I'll just close my own thread. There are a few others open now to discuss the upcoming Superbowl.