10+ Year Old Account

Question Guild Heirlooms, removed when leaving guild?

After gaining honored with a guild that is lvl 10+, you can but heirloom cloaks. Once you buy the heirlooms then leave the guild, or are removed, are the heirlooms taken away?

i recently purchased these and if i leave my guild i dont want to loose the 3600g i spent on them. Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    the heirlooms aren't taken away if you leave/get kicked.

Theres no restriction on the items themselves and you can send them to characters outside your guild so I don't think they'll disappear when you leave your guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    alright, thanks for the quick replies. this is what i assumed.

Deleted
    Once you've bought them, you'll have them forever.

Don't they become in-effective if u leave guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinhell View Post
    Don't they become in-effective if u leave guild?
    I think originally the idea, or rumor at least, was that if you left/ got kicked they'd be removed from you and put in the gbank. But that's not really BoA, that's more Bind to Guild, and then how do you decide who gets to use them? So it's either an idea they scrapped or just a rumor.

They are account bound and therefore once bought are able to be used on any character on that server including those that are guildless or in a different guild. I'm sure if they meant for them to be guild bound they would have made it so instead of account bound. Keep in mind not all guilds allow alts in the guild.

Deleted
    None of the "bound to guild" stuff got past beta. You can buy all rewards, leave your guild and still use them like any other item.

Though some items, like the battle standards and cauldrons, require a certain level of guild rep.

Your guild rep is reset if you leave a guild and then join a new one. (If you leave your current guild and get re-admitted, no change in your rep.)

Thats why certain guild rep lvls are needed to be able to buy the gear in the first place.

Once you have contributed to the guild enough that those rep lvls allow you to buy the gear, the said gear is then yours for the rest of its "life". Whether in the guild you obtained it from or now elsewhere