Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This is strictly my own personal preferances, but I strictly play horde and I have an undead lock, orc warrior, troll shaman, tauren druid, and blood elf paladin. I also have 3 goblins and 2 other blood elves, but I mention the first few simply because I've chosen the races that I feel best fit the classes. Undead have a very dark feel to them that is supported by the lore, just as the orc are (for the most part) a very brutal and savage race, which I feel fits a warrior best. The tauren are obviously very in tune with nature and animalistic in look alone. Blood elves have a very rich background as blood elves from the original high elves. Read up on the lore of what you want and go with what feels right.

I have at least one of every race on the alliance, but i have multiple NE and Drae. nothing wrong with having multiple toons of the same race.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezeyu View Post
    I wasn't aware my characters even had animations. As far as I'm ware WoW's graphics consist entirely of health bars and various rings of things I need to not stand in.
    ^win

15+ Year Old Account
    i've got 4 dwarf males and a dwarf female heck no! ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    As someone else stated, I only get bored of classes.
    All of my characters are Human or Worgen, except for my shaman, which is a Dwarf.
    I pick classes based on racials and looks, too be honest. I have a ton of humans for the built in PvP trinket, and Worgen because they're, well, werewolves.

Deleted
    I have 2 Worgen, 3 Night Elves, 2 Dreanai, 4 Orcs and 3 Trolls........I like Alts :3

My everything that could be dwarf pre cata is... dwarf. No, I never get tired of it. My chars only remain non dwarf post cata due to being chars I don't enjoy and/or having dartol's rod and not wanting to lose it on the race transfer.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you play WoW long enough the best thing to aim for is to get every class to 85, i managed to get 9/10 to 80 in Wrath, what race they are you completely forget if you've got that sort of target to aim for. Although it does help to diversify your character screen.

Deleted
    2x rogue, priest, mage -> human
    dk -> first dreanei then tauren
    hunter ->nelf
    warlock-> gnome

Deleted
    5nelfs 1ud in vanilla, like 20belf chars since tbc, gob and troll sham/drood as its only choice, cant stand cows. but anyways if you play race for looks/rp/racial reasons but hate combat animations just modelchange, you dont get banned for it, id say around 200-300days of my /played is with changed and even custom edited models on and never had problems. undead male casting makes me feel fkin omnipotent
    Last edited by mmoc39c8f46aaf; 2011-01-23 at 12:15 PM.

I prefer to mix up races, especially when it comes to my more important characters, if I do have more than one of a race I'll go with the opposite gender typically.

My chars:

Male Tauren Druid
    Female Troll Hunter
    Male Troll Priest
    Female Undead Mage
    Male Undead Rogue
    Female Belf Paladin
    Male Orc Warlock
    Female Orc Warrior
    Male Goblin Shaman

And low lvl:

Male Dwarf Hunter
    Female Worgen Druid

So yeah, I like as much different race/sex combo's as possible

Deleted
    I have 2 orcs, looks good.

85 orc warrior (It has been tauren, troll and undead earlier on though, but i been orc for the longest cuz i think its badass :P)
    82 orc shaman
    Then a bunch of low lvls, from 10-60

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol all of my characters are dwarves except my gnome mage. My shaman used to be dranai, but once dwarf was opened as a race for shamans I race changed him to dwarf :P.

5 undeads, 2 Belves and 3 trolls here. Undeads never get boring

10+ Year Old Account
    5 Humans
    2 Worgen
    1 Night Elf
    1 Gnome
    1 Dwarf

Deleted
    I got bored of my warlocks race like every 5 minutes xD. It has been (originally) Undead - Belf - Orc - Human - Worgen xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 6 taurens, had thoughts going troll, but eh.. to many to change.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

4 Nelfs (3 female, 1 male)
    3 Draenei (all female)
    1 Gnome (female)
    1 Worgen (female)
    1 human bank alt

Used to have a human mage before I swapped her to nelf. Did not like the human casting animations.

gnome lock.
    gnome warrior.
    gnome mage.
    dwarf death knight.
    dwarf hunter.
    dwarf rogue.
    dwarf shaman.
    worgen druid.
    human priest.
    human paladin.